Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 04:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom Canyon Tuesday Nights  (Read 77165 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

W  E  A  K  !  !  !  !   So I guess I'll be going down there solo!!!!! 

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »

WooHoo!!!  Thought I was gonna fly solo tonight, and we ended up w/ 4 Ducs out front!!!!  Hopefully next week we'll have even more after I twist some arems on Sunday!  Maybe....just maybe we can get Sean to show his face!!!!

laterz,

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 08:08:12 AM »

Awesome!  See you Sunday, and hopefully, next Tuesday too!
sr79labrat

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 05:24:53 PM »

Hey guys, anyone meeting this Tuesday? Hope to meet some new people and see Sean as well.

Peace Out,
Kyle
sr79labrat

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 03:02:32 PM »

Anyone?Huh?
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 03:38:01 PM »

Sup Bro, Dan, aka Monsterbrew was kinda the anchor for this little shin dig... he moved to Bahston, cause that's where the Celtics/RedSox/Patriots/Pengiuns(maybe soon good young players) play and he follows championship teams around like a weird roadie. Anyway, he will be back in town sounds like this weekend or something. Possibly final hoorah in the works, check this thread for action. http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=15683.0  waytogo Love ya Bro, hope things are going well for you.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »

Hey Kyle!  I just logged in and saw your post.  It's a little late now, but if I'd have seen it earlier, I'd have run down there to meet up with you.  That would have been freaky, with no one getting married or baptized or playing soccer or hunting Easter eggs, huh?  Have you been riding your Monster much?  I had mine out today for awhile.  The weather was too nice to leave him hunkered down in the Monster garage.  I ran over to the shop and said hi to Smitch.  I'll see you around I'm sure.   waytogo

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
sr79labrat

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »

Yea, that would be a bit wierd with nothing going on with the fam. Either way, I am looking forward to getting down there once the bike is legal. Still sitting here waiting for the bike to get its own title. Sadly I have only ridden it .3 miles since it has been running. I will stay posted so I am in the know for the next meet.

Hope you guys are good!
Love ya!
Kyle
Smokescreen

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 08:57:28 PM »

So have all the beer swilling ducatisti left Colorado Springs just as I return to the birthplace of my Ducati lust? I hope not. This going to PC to meet riders appeals to me!

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Smokescreen

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 08:46:30 PM »

So....  I know tomorrow's Monday, but....  Supposedly it'll be the warmest day of the week...  Anybody up for a midday thing?  Maybe with Phantom Cyn at the end?  Show me a couple roads around the city I lived around for a decade without ever searching our paved roads past?

Then beer, with beercheese soup, and beer bread of course!

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

I'm up for it.  Post up when and where to meet.  I'll keep my eye on the board.  Anybody else? 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 09:18:24 AM »

posted... 

KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

Trying to get the hell outta' here but keep getting caught!! It's a damn conspiricy I tell ya'  will try to be at PCBrew at 1:00 or sooner, If I gotta shoot to escape!! [moto]

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Smokescreen

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »

So I was sitting at Phantom Canyon having lunch today and I rememberred that theoretically there's a Ducati group that meets here every Tuesday....

Does this thing still happen?  Around what time?  The thread says Tuesday nights, but I noticed it's not only warmer in the afternoons, but there's this thing called happy hour wherein beer is cheaper and pool table use is free!! 

What say you?!

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »

Unless you're on your laptop, I guess you won't get this to you get home.  I am always up for DucNight, it can be DucAfternoon just as well.  Happy Hour doesn't affect the price of my drinks, but I am all about free pool.  Also, doesn't have to be Tuesdays.  Post up a couple hours or a day in advance and I'll make every effort to be there.  Anyone else game?   Cool

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: