Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 06:35:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom Canyon Tuesday Nights  (Read 77223 times)
Tigertime

The Journey is the Destination

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 04:54:33 AM »

Aweome pic. Love it. keep smiling waytogo
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 01:51:13 PM »

Gee I feel so out of place. I should haveskipped that upper lip waxing last week.  Tongue

Very nice to meet you, Mike and good to see the unknown comic. Looking forward to more meetups and rides.  [moto]

Fixed it for ya!   waytogo

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Bear with us, Mike, we're from the NMMR.  Something about the water down there makes us a little silly sometimes.  In reality, I didn't like me in that picture so I took the liberty of disguising myself.  We weren't bustin' on your stache (which is very nice).   Grin

P.S.  If this conversation were happening on the NMMR board it would have been through the roof and in shreds by now.  We take threadjacking to a whole 'nother level.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:05:03 PM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 02:27:20 PM »

Fixed it for ya!   waytogo

Bear with us, Mike, we're from the NMMR.  Something about the water down there makes us a little silly sometimes.  In reality, I didn't like me in that picture so I took the liberty of disguising myself.  We weren't bustin' on your stache (which is very nice).   Grin

P.S.  If this conversation were happening on the NMMR board it would have been through the roof and in shreds by now.  We take threadjacking to a whole 'nother level.

waytogo

Thought it was that whole witless protection thing.  Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
dusty
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 03:27:14 AM »

Thanks, bonfy. I feel better now.  cheeky
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2011, 07:56:30 AM »

Anyone still up for a Tuesday night at Phantom Canyon?  Need to get the wife out da house!

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2011, 05:41:38 PM »

I will be in SoCo all this week.  So, I could be in.  chug

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »

I'm in for a Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Fri get-together.  Post up if anyone has a preference.  I am back on days now so won't have to take off early.  Bick and I discussed taking a spin down to see KRJ if we could leave mid-afternoon. 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
mikethebike427

mikethebike427

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 12:41:19 PM »

I'm in for any night this week  Huh? so no preference, I can only do a Canon City mid afternoon run on Friday

Look fast ! Ride Faster !
dthomasr

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »

I'm up for any night except Thursday.
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 09:19:14 PM »

I've got Tues. and Wed. off, then work Thurs. and Fry. this weekend is Blossom Festival, kind of Our Town's spring kick off.I have the three day's off. Would be a good time to be here. will get more info in the Morn. very tired..gotta go...

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2011, 07:20:33 PM »

Bick, are you still wanting to doa get-together?  Looks like it is narrowed down now to Friday afternoon unless you want to do a run to Canon City.  Just got the word that Saturday is mandatory overtime but I may make it out by noon to take a ride to Canon City to check out the Blossom Festival.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »

I am also trying to get out of the shop around noon, looks promising at the moment, keep in touch. I will post as soon as I get to the house...

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
mikethebike427

mikethebike427

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2011, 07:54:12 PM »

Bonfy I am available Friday afternoon also, have never met Bick so lets get together ?

Look fast ! Ride Faster !
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »

I'm hoping Bick will check in on the board and let us know if he is available.  Saturday is the day that I will try to be off by noon.  Tomorrow I am not sure how soon I will get out.  Probably not till 3 at the earliest.  There aren't enough hours in the day this week.  I will give Bick a call in the morning if he does not check in on the board.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2011, 04:35:29 AM »

Okay, Bick is out of the picture.  I'm working till 3 this afternoon, then have to meet with the plumbing company who are going to be putting in a new line on Monday.  So if I get to ride at all this weekend, it will be after I get off tomorrow.  I am leaning towards a ride down to Canon City to check out the Blossom Festival and find Keith and Shannon if they're out and about.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: