Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:30:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mornings @ Montagues every other weekend, 9am.  (Read 67347 times)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2010, 02:30:04 PM »

It was great meeting you and Charlie, both.  I hope folks can deduce now from this post that Charlie is the one in the orange riding jacket and you are the one in the black and silver.   waytogo  That was a fantastic day.  I really had fun!  Looking forward to the next outing.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2010, 02:38:51 PM »

thanks Bonfy for posting pics, it was way cool to have You all stop by, even tho' We didn't get to ride. I don't get to see the Brother very often so it all made for a special weekend, till We all ride again soon,  Keith and Shannon

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
dusty
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »

Lots of fun on that ride!  Beautiful scenery too.  It was good to see those of you I have met again and also to meet those of you I hadn't.  Glad you all could make it and looking forward to the next ride.  Hopefully KRJ and Shannon will join us too. 

Thanks for posting pics again Bonfy!!!   waytogo
M-R-Yellow

900ss_yellow

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2010, 07:14:35 AM »

KRJ and I are planning on meeting at Monte's at 9am sunday the 18th.  Come join us if you can. 

Where we go from there is open for discussion.

KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »

GET YER DUCATI RIDING BUTTS OUT HERE!!!    Apparently We have a few NEW riders in the ranks?   Lets meet and greet and have a ride together!!   might be short notice, but thats how I live...Ya' wanna see Colorado, saddle up. I personally, am getting in riding shape to try to survive DITR 2010.... WHOO HAA!!!!!

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2010, 08:25:33 AM »

9AM tomorrow, August 1st.  Montague's for an impromptu ride...cuz that's how we roll.    Don't know where we're going, but there's no sense in being late.  laughingdp 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2012, 08:20:58 PM »

So it's been a long time since anybody's posted on this...  Are we going to meet at Montegue's anytime in the not too distant future? Newly renamed Fixation is charged up and rearing to get out on the asphalt again soon!

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
mikethebike427

mikethebike427

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »

Smokescreen what were you thinking a  Dolph or  coffee or both? Maybe followed by a  drink?
Where would you like to ride?
When do you want to go?

Look fast ! Ride Faster !
Smokescreen

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »

All excellent questions! I'd like to grab a coffee and a short twisty ride if there's somewhere near here where that can happen!

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

mikethebike427

mikethebike427

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »

That's where I meant to post...

Smokescreen,
Took a ride up 24 to Woodland Park on Sunday afternoon (3/11), had a busy weekend so that's all I could do.
Been riding to work whenever it's not like 16 Deg in the am....
I have my son coming from NY this weekend, we are going snowboarding, so I'm out for this weekend.
But...I am up for an after work ride either Wed or Thurs?
I work up off of Interquest Pkwy, and I get off at 4pm, so we could go up either Hwy 105 or 83 to Castle Rock or Sedalia and come back on the opposite side of 25?
Or go up 24 to Woodland Park and out 67 towards Deckers and back?
Let me know what you think, I am mountain biking this evening, but will check this post later if you or anybody else is up for a ride.
MTB427

Look fast ! Ride Faster !
Smokescreen

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2012, 09:37:54 PM »

Hahahaaa! Just saw this posted here as well! That's funny! These next two weeks are a little hectic for me, but I'd love to get a group rude together, even if it's not for that far. As I posted elsewhere, I'll be headed to the bike show this weekend, though I wish I were going snowboarding now dammit!

J_Slyter

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2013, 09:35:41 AM »

Anyone up for a ride, tomorrow April 28th?  I'm planning on being at Montague's if anyone else wants to meet up there around 9-9:30am for a ride to Bishop's Castle (other suggestions welcome).  Post up here if that works, otherwise I might just head up directly without stopping for coffee.
J_Slyter

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2013, 06:36:35 PM »

Well, no responses, so guess I won't be stopping for coffee before heading up (in case someone sees this later tonight).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: