Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 03:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seattle area gear shops?  (Read 2275 times)
Mac_48

I Ride: a 2005 S2R 800 (sold)

« on: May 08, 2008, 12:28:22 PM »

I'm about to start looking for riding gear and I was wondering if there were any good shops that people recommended.  I live near Issaquah, if that helps at all...

This site is bad for me.....It makes me want to spend thousands of dollars that I do not have XD
desmosome

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 02:14:12 PM »

I used to live near Issaquah.

Back in the day it was unincorporated king county, sammamish?

But I know nothing now.

Everything has changed. 

And I am older, and afraid of change. 

c_rex

Quick! Into the transmogrifier!

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 08:51:26 AM »

I'm in Sammamish now.  Right now in fact.  No I'm not kidding. uh.. anyway.  In Issaquah I think you're only choice is I-90 Motorsports.  There are a few more dealerships as you head into Bellevue but if you're looking for a dedicated gear shop then you'll have to go to Seattle Cycle but that's up sort of near Aurora Suzuki off of 99.  Nice dudes- they make a great showing at the Int'l Cycle Show every year.  They also have an onlne venue but I'll leave it to you to find them.  I'm sure it's something like www.SeattleCycle.com but don't quote me.   Grin

"It ain't cool being no jive turkey this close to Thanksgiving."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGkHHsoKRP8&eurl=http://www.usa-taekwondo.us/
belikeh20

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 09:38:49 AM »

http://www.seattlecycle.com/ is a great place to shop for gear & equipment.  If you get on their email list they'll notify you of all their sales which a lot bargains can be found.  When they have the tire sale (I think it's going on now?) mounting & balancing is free if you buy a set of tires.  Their sales are awesome and they're very friendly and helpful.  Much cheaper than the dealers that also sell gear.  mo:t:

'05 M1000S Black/Senna Red frame & wheels, LV CF high-mount pipes, Easton handlebars, Rizoma risers & open clutch cover.
Mac_48

I Ride: a 2005 S2R 800 (sold)

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 12:17:21 AM »

I live in High Country(near the Mormon church), It's nice to see that there is another dmfer in Sammamish.  I'm going to be picking up my first set of leathers in the next month or so and it looks like Seattle cycle will be it(I'll prob drop by I-90 motorsports first)...I want a big selection to find something that will fit well...I can't wait to get my first monster after I get into a msf course chug

This site is bad for me.....It makes me want to spend thousands of dollars that I do not have XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: