Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 01:56:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trinity Brewing Grand opening today! anyone????  (Read 1521 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« on: August 29, 2008, 11:13:16 AM »

OK thanks to cooleye we were made aware of what seems to be a great new brewery on the N side of town, I'm thinking about checking it out tom. night for their grand opening.  Anybody else interested?

brew   drink
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:15:42 PM by monsterbrew » Logged

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »

OK so ya'll didn't miss much!!!! Only 300 people crammed into a small brewery!  OK what else would you expect for opening night!  They were swamped beyond belief!  All in all, the beer was great, and if you dont like theirs, they have plenty of special (yes I mean special) brews from around the country!  Anyway...I think this would be a cool Duc hang out provided they get some patio furniture!!!  Sorry ya'll missed out on the grand opening, but I'm sure more enjoyable times will come forth in the future!

brew   drink

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »

Sounds cool, I like small places.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:49:45 AM »

Spanks for scoping it out for us Brew, sorry we couldn't make it with ya.  Heres to future meet ups there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: