Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westies Gone Wild! - Thursday Dinner Declared! 09/04/08  (Read 18280 times)
Kevin848

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 11:55:12 AM »

I just want to know who is in charge of setting up the eastsiders get togethers??
BarneePhife

Nip it! In the bud!

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 12:04:51 PM »

this is a great place. i should be able to make it, it's not far from me.  another great bbq place is up n smoke in keller off of 377, this place has some seriously good food and lots of tasty beer on tap.  it's a motorcycle place, always has speed channel on.  the owner phil is a real cool guy, he has tons of old bikes.  

Up In Smoke is a cool location.  I've driven past it many times, but never been in.

It would be a good location sometime.  Keller can be a bit off the beaten path (freeway) for some Easties.  But it sounds like the place might be worth keeping on the short list.  waytogo

• 2006 Ducati SportClassic 1000
  • 1978 Yamaha GT 80

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
calscrazy

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

i am in!! calhoun party of by my da## self!

home will always be between the red and rio!!!
2007 m695 errr recently passed away
cdc

my superbike. nutts someone copied my avatar.

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 03:43:27 PM »

I just want to know who is in charge of setting up the eastsiders get togethers??

Your fearless leader "l'general" says easties follow flash mob rules.

dallas2r

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 04:31:06 PM »

Anyone else notice the pattern that the westy get togethers are food-centric whereas easties always consider the alcohol first? The fact that there are 3 drinking smileys (4, if you imagine the coffee drinker with an Irish Coffee) and only 2 food smileys goes to show what priorities SHOULD be. Once again eastside wins.  waytogo

2007 Monster S2R1000
2016 Multistrada 1200S Touring/Urban

A motorcycle will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no motorcycle. -Unknown
cdc

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 04:58:11 PM »

Anyone else notice the pattern that the westy get togethers are food-centric whereas easties always consider the alcohol first? The fact that there are 3 drinking smileys (4, if you imagine the coffee drinker with an Irish Coffee) and only 2 food smileys goes to show what priorities SHOULD be. Once again eastside wins.  waytogo

but we're more lovable. Kiss

cdc Grin
Kevin848

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 04:58:20 PM »

Your fearless leader "l'general" says easties follow flash mob rules.

A little too flashy for me.
Bonwilder
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 05:19:25 AM »

Sorry guys, we're out on this dinner!  Ya'll have a good time!!  waytogo
BarneePhife

Nip it! In the bud!

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 05:35:20 AM »

A little too flashy for me.

The westies need to plan and so we can finish chores around our farms... Finish plowing the field, catch catfish, put the hens up for the night, corral the cattle, feed the pigs, wash the mud off our wagons, put new shoes on the horses, clean our shotguns, change the oil on our 4-wheel drive, and pick tomatoes in the garden.

Plus, westies don't need to flash-mob for booze - we make our own whiskey in the still out back

Sounds like you should go west young man!

• 2006 Ducati SportClassic 1000
  • 1978 Yamaha GT 80

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.
Bonwilder
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 05:39:23 AM »

The westies need to plan and so we can finish chores around our farms... Finish plowing the field, catch catfish, put the hens up for the night, corral the cattle, feed the pigs, wash the mud off our wagons, put new shoes on the horses, clean our shotguns, change the oil on our 4-wheel drive, and pick tomatoes in the garden.

Plus, westies don't need to flash-mob for booze - we make our own whiskey in the still out back

That sounds like an awful lot of shitty work, BP......I don't know if I can get behind all that!  Tongue
Kevin848

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 05:39:38 AM »

Hmmm you guys have running water out there?
cdc

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »

waytogo

Hmmm you guys have running water out there?

yup, it's called a creek and it runs east!

cdc
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »

yup, it's called a creek and it runs east!

cdc

laughingdp  Funny & Subtle !!! Clever Darn Clever!!  applause

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
Slag
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »

Back in town. I should be able to make it.
ThelmaLou

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »

My plans changed - I'll be there as well....  [moto]

2001 M600
Organ donation will save my fathers life! Give Life! - Be an Organ Donor!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: