Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 06:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: October 18th AMS trackday!  (Read 35141 times)
cm
« Reply #240 on: October 20, 2008, 05:31:47 AM »

I posted these on the youtube vids thread, but decided to post them here too.  I know some people don't read all the threads and this is all about our 10/18 track day.....

(there's music to these so turn your volume off/on for your preference)

I call this   "Ouch!!!"

FYI, it's a shitty feeling to have to make a lap after watching your wife do this.  Longest lap I made...had no idea if she was even up from it.......

This is the first 2 laps we ran in intermediate, right up until the low side.

Glad to see that she was alright and the bike wasn't too bad.  I came up a few seconds after as I was the 2nd rider to pull into the pits since Jeff (I think - he was in a Desmo RR with the white stripe) came in and told grid to black flag the entire group and I just followed him in.  Didn't think it was too bad so I was the fool gridded up at the front of hot pit then realized there was a 2nd crash and that's when I went in under the shade!  I think I may have made your  video   Grin(the last one, near the end when I came in right before rattlesnake...I think I remember that pass since I hadn't tried it that far inside before since I didn't want to turn into anyone and I was already slowed down quite a bit). Not quite sure though since my bike has a yellow tail and couldn't quite tell.
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #241 on: October 20, 2008, 06:20:46 AM »

Hart Photography-

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/

Not up yet... Can't wait Grin

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
cm
« Reply #242 on: October 20, 2008, 06:26:20 AM »

Hart Photography-

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/

Not up yet... Can't wait Grin

Been doing the same thing (checking out Blair's site)- Hope Steve (that's the photographer - he also works with Blair Hart who was at another track Saturday) got some good ones.  My left knee puck finally has some visible markings on it...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: