Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 10:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DUCSMACK!!!  (Read 3201 times)
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:44 AM »

Haven't heard an official count, but am sure the SoCoDogs bludgeoned MHM in bike attendance!!!   would like to thank everyone for their effort !!  had a great ride, met some really cool people, seen a wide variety of machines.  hope all enjoyed themselves also !  need to fit a few rides in before snow, maybe a warmer direction ?!!       

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
J_Slyter

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 07:24:16 AM »

Haven't heard an official count, but am sure the SoCoDogs bludgeoned MHM in bike attendance!!!   would like to thank everyone for their effort !!  had a great ride, met some really cool people, seen a wide variety of machines.  hope all enjoyed themselves also !  need to fit a few rides in before snow, maybe a warmer direction ?!!       

Lytehouse and I had to turn around at Pine Junction. How was the rest of the ride?? and lunch?

Assuming south is what you mean when you say warmer, do you have anything in mind? Pretty much need to head west to get to the fun/scenic stuff and that means up, which equates to colder and snowier with the season we are going into, even if it is the southern rockies.
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »

SoCoDOG   [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto]

MHM   [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto]

Unofficially we were at 25 bikes representing SoCo.  Of course, we had a great deal of rice burning representation in the count so maybe we should discount that number somewhat.  I think I had MHM at 6 bikes. 

I believe we had 24 folks (22 bikes) that made the trip to Breck for lunch.  We occupied the entire patio section for Breckenridge Brewery!  Pretty awesome turn out.  I think we could take on E3 in Denver with these numbers if we were consistent.  Good show from everyone MHM and SoCo D.O.G.  And don't forget Bonfy represented New Mexico!   applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:45:23 PM by SoCO DOG Pres » Logged

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »

Got stuck behind a herd of Harley's both ways.  Passed 7 or 8 of 'em in one swoop when the jerks wouldn't turn off at Deckers!  Angry

That was a little hairy pass but RC-51 Joe and I made it back safe and sound.

BTW, the rumor is that Lee on the 996 and his lovely wife on the Yamaha are freakin' WSBK material!  Shocked
Gringo 999

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 08:02:18 PM »

Got stuck behind a herd of Harley's both ways.  Passed 7 or 8 of 'em in one swoop when the jerks wouldn't turn off at Deckers!  Angry

That was a little hairy pass but RC-51 Joe and I made it back safe and sound.

BTW, the rumor is that Lee on the 996 and his lovely wife on the Yamaha are freakin' WSBK material!  Shocked

WSBK?  If that means nuckin' futs fast then yeah. 

Smitch

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 12:27:26 PM »

WSBK=World Superbike.

Everbody I've talked to since had a GREAT time on Sunday.  It will go down in the annals of SoCo Dog history!
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »

don't WannaBeAnywhereNearYourAnalsOfDogsHistory.  vomit

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 01:25:04 PM »

Gotta give this one to you.  waytogo

We do need to add in the MV 2-up and the 996 which you probably saw on your way up from Deckers to the MHM headcount.

Great day.  [moto] Grin [moto] Grin [moto] Grin [moto] Grin [moto] Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Smitch

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 03:15:28 PM »

don't WannaBeAnywhereNearYourAnalsOfDogsHistory.  vomit

Would you quit changing your name?  Now I have to type, "Hey WBANYAODH, how's the latest project bike comin'."
beater

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 05:59:54 PM »

yeah - you guys win, except I didn't see any carb's come from the southern reaches...
Gringo 999

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 06:21:20 PM »

Would you quit changing your name?  Now I have to type, "Hey WBANYAODH, how's the latest project bike comin'."

popcorn

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 06:32:51 PM »

yeah - you guys win, except I didn't see any carb's come from the southern reaches...

there was no place to re-jet their bikes, so they stayed home!

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »

laughingdp Just about buttoned up Bonfys bike tonight. Tank repair tommorow and she's good to go.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: