Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:28:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any of the old sponsors coming?  (Read 38843 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2008, 09:14:13 AM »

To turn this from long to short, I am having to pay about $2400/year more for the two sites than before. As well they just bought a Triumph forum I sponsor so they will do the same there, but I'm not going to continue with that.

Anthony, what Triumph forum did VS purchase?  I am also on 675.net and was wondering if it might be that one.  Sure hope not...
DomDucati

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »

I've bought stuff from Anthony at Desmoworks, Chris S., and after this weekend, Chris K. at ca-cycleworks and Motowheels.  All have gone above and beyond to make the experiences good ones.  Now I patiently await arrival of some nice accessories!
gearitalia

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 10:39:27 PM »

Some of them have contracts for quarterly or yearly rates.  Thus cancelling isn't an option.

My only rules for sponsors is this -- are they "active" on the board itself?  Do they help others even if they don't necessarily generate revenue due to the post itself?  Look at the best in the industry -- Dave R / Seattle, Chris / CA-CycleWorks, etc.  Those are the kind of sponsors you want because they are enthusiasts first as well as passionate about Ducati's and motorcycles in general.  I wish more sponsors would emulate their behaviour!

I no longer sponsor or support DML with free shipping.  All DMF members will receive free shipping on all Arrow exhausts.

Best Regards,

Pete Ciccarone
www.Gearitalia.com
Las Vegas NV
DRKWNG
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 11:20:49 PM »

chug
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 04:44:14 AM »

I no longer sponsor or support DML with free shipping.  All DMF members will receive free shipping on all Arrow exhausts.

Best Regards,

Pete Ciccarone
www.Gearitalia.com
Las Vegas NV

Thank you  chug
krista
... does she have a

ducati addict

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 01:10:40 PM »

Nah, not the same chris. I'm the one from ca-cycleworks. chris K... Smiley

Mods/Admin:
Yes, please bug me when y'all get the plan fingered out.

I was bugged ... and paid some $, but I guess there's room for only so many sponsors on here. Huh?

Ah well. Back into my cave again. We're close to rolling out some new technology for the site...

Smiley Chris

Krista Kelley ... autist formerly known as chris
official nerd for ca-cycleworks.com
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2008, 03:33:34 PM »

I was bugged ... and paid some $, but I guess there's room for only so many sponsors on here. Huh?

Ah well. Back into my cave again. We're close to rolling out some new technology for the site...

Smiley Chris
Chris....

that's not the case...

if we've messed up we apologize.

We need to find Statler....

paging Statler....Statler to the DMF courtesy phone.

I'll go pull the records.  I'm teaching today and only have cell phone.
  can someone let him know I'll check it and make sure he gets more
 than the time he's paid for.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:49:00 PM by ducpainter » Logged

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Statler
Flounder-Administrator

Gravel rashed froo froo white is the fastest color

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 11:07:30 AM »

I missed the paypal notice.  Ca-Cycleworks paid us in early July and should have their own forum for posting cool stuff and a banner ad in the top corner etc.etc.

My screwup.

I apologize in advance for times when this as my hobby takes a back seat to my job.  It will never negatively effect Sponsors financially...in fact, I think most often once things are up and running for a Sponsor, my negligence will mean some free time because I'm not great about pesting for funds.

The statement that there's only room for so many Sponsors on the board is correct in one respect though.....since we're not doing this for the big money, you won't see non-Duc related banner ads.  The major sponsors are folks we have dealt with and buy from ourselves.

It so happens that Ca-Cylceworks is on that short list, and the $ paid in July will cover more than the amount of time it normally would.

Again, sorry for my error.

Chris

It's still buy a flounder a drink month
Chris@CycleCat

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2011, 04:43:01 AM »

Cycle Cat has a long history with the DML and now wants to sponsor the DMF. As an avid contributing member of the community I am looking forward to working with the DMF and it's members. Please get me the rates and payment info. Thanks.

Chris Calovini
President
Cycle Cat
614 800 0944
www.cyclecat.com
chris@cyclecat.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: