Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 08:21:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giro Di Quattro Angolo - A 4 states in 4 days ride report  (Read 2040 times)
Dietrich

« on: October 03, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »

As most of you know, Pennyrobber and I went on a great ride over an extended weekend in September.  I have just now finished going through the nearly 1000 images I got from going through 4 states in 4 days.  We packed a lot of riding and adventure into the ride...one of the best trips I've done so far.  The full report is up on my website (give the pics a minute to load: www.gerhartdesignstudio.com/GiroDiQuattroAngolo.htm ), but here are some teaser shots:

DG

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »

Great shots! I've done alot of the same route for the Ducati in the Rockies. Guess our friends in CO. let last Aug go by without a 3rd Annual.  Well, at least I never heard of it.

"I'm really busy with something not important."
DucDucDave

'10 M1100S

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »

As I said over on AZDuc, nice report and pics!  Even the camping part sounded OK.

Without stereotypes, there would be chaos.
Monster Dave

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 02:37:19 PM »

WOW! It looks like you guys had an amazing trip. I'm glad that you noticed your tire before anything bad happened!!! I can't belive that you crammed a tent, sleeping bag, and all your other stuff onto your bikes!!! Crazy!!!

Great pictures!
dinenoj

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 06:54:52 PM »

From the looks of it, and what I've heard this won't be your last multi day trip.
Lots of stories and memories i am sure. What a blast.
-j
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: