Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 10:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WhiteCat down... :(  (Read 23090 times)
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

Seems to me that if he worked at Parkland they would know something. Maybe they'll be in contact with JPS. I think though that if you just go down there and ask for him they might let you in if you tell them you were with him when he crashed. I may go down there tonight and see about that.
pipeliner1978
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »

Seems to me that if he worked at Parkland they would know something. Maybe they'll be in contact with JPS. I think though that if you just go down there and ask for him they might let you in if you tell them you were with him when he crashed. I may go down there tonight and see about that.
Can someone call and find out....... I'll go with if you post up before you go, better yet, check your PM's.

Oh, anybody know where the hospital is?  addy?
fastwin
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 03:47:54 PM »

Whitecat had no family pics in his wallet, took him a while to respond to anything, but his eyes responded to light and he moved his feet for us.  Can a person visit him if they give him a room and if he is okay with visitors?

As long as he's not in ICU he can have visitors. He was responding better to the techs before he was choppered out than he was earlier with us. They told me we was communicating fine but gave them no contact info.
never2loud
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »

I saw him also give the EMTs a kind of shakey thumbs-up right before the helicopter landed. 

Hope he is on the road to recovery very soon.

TresGatos

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 04:05:56 PM »

Can someone call and find out....... I'll go with if you post up before you go, better yet, check your PM's.

Oh, anybody know where the hospital is?  addy?

1500 South Main Fort Worth according to the phone book.  I am on my way there in a few , from Burleson.  I'll be in a grey Jetta.

'65 Honda CM91 - '98 Suzuki DR650 - '08 695+mods - '08 Hypermotard 1100S
fastwin
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Thanks! Let us know if they can give you any info. Hopefully he's out of ER but if they keep him it could be a while before he's in a room and can see folks. Anyone out there have any info on him. I feel like a dumbass for not having the trooper write his full name on a piece of paper. Hopefully he'll call soon and give either Lisa or myself the details on his scooter. When he does and I'm here to take the call I will ask him for Marquez' full name and address. I would like to think he would give it to me. Lisa, could you do the same if you get his call? waytogo
bryant8

2008 848 White

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 04:21:40 PM »

I got his name and number the last time I saw him, but have since then lost that iPhone (of all times it was last night when I lost it).  I didn't have a back up of the contact list with him in it.  bang head

2008 848
Mods: Full Termignoni Race Exhaust/ECU Tuned by AMS, Ducati Performance Dry Clutch Slipper Clutch, Öhlins steering damper
Next: Öhlins TTX shock and Öhlins fork internals, track body work
26.2 done 12/5/2010
70.3 by 10/12/2011
140.6 by 12/31/2012
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »

Tommy, Dan, and I are at JPS, and he was released about one hour ago...good news.
ThelmaLou

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 05:08:03 PM »

Awesome news!
Get well soon! 

2001 M600
Organ donation will save my fathers life! Give Life! - Be an Organ Donor!
never2loud
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »

Released?!?!  Shocked   Well how cool is that!  Great news  waytogo
fastwin
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »

Out f#@king standing!!! Please, if someone can contact him, let him know that Lisa and I are contacts for his bike's whereabouts. Don't know where it is, since the DPS trooper has yet to call. But Lord knows, if he were to call the Bowie DPS station I bet they could give him the bike info. I have a trailer and two pick-ups and a Suburban and I am more than willing to help go get his bike. I can store it or take it where ever he wants. I believe the trooper was named Staton... I think. Older, late 50's white guy... ooh, that sounds like me! laughingdp

Thank goodness he's been released, that speaks volumes! Thank you westies for going over and checking. waytogo I can't tell you how much it meant and how much help Swanny, Lisa, Patrick, Leo and Scott were to both Jennifer and I. Ya'll were a Godsend to us both. She was a freaking basket case at Baylor. We will never forget what you did for us. Ever.

For you new folks, please take note. These are the kind of people that are in this group. They are awesome. We don't even know this guy and we come out of the woodwork to check on him and his bike and gear. Rest easy. We would all do the same for you. And them some. This is the best group of riders I have ever met in my 43+ years of riding, that says a lot. Again, thank goodness he's been released. I'll sleep easier tonight. Good work westies!!! waytogo Next beer is on me for being there!! drink
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 05:26:28 PM by fastwin » Logged
Bonwilder
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »

Freakin aweome news!  Best news of the day!  Hope he has a speedy recovery! waytogo
El Matador
Do I need knee pucks for my

'06 S2R1K, '07 695 - Sold, '99 996 - Sold, '04 Hurricane Project

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »

Out f#@king standing!!! Please, if someone can contact him, let him know that Lisa and I are contacts for his bike's whereabouts. Don't know where it is, since the DPS trooper has yet to call. But Lord knows, if he were to call the Bowie DPS station I bet they could give him the bike info. I have a trailer and two pick-ups and a Suburban and I am more than willing to help go get his bike. I can store it or take it where ever he wants. I believe the trooper was named Staton... I think. Older, late 50's white guy... ooh, that sounds like me! laughingdp

Thank goodness he's been released, that speaks volumes! Thank you westies for going over and checking. waytogo I can't tell you how much it meant and how much help Swanny, Lisa, Patrick, Leo and Scott were to both Jennifer and I. Ya'll were a Godsend to us both. She was a freaking basket case at Baylor. We will never forget what you did for us. Ever.

For you new folks, please take note. These are the kind of people that are in this group. They are awesome. We don't even know this guy and we come out of the woodwork to check on him and his bike and gear. Rest easy. We would all do the same for you. And them some. This is the best group of riders I have ever met in my 43+ years of riding, that says a lot. Again, thank goodness he's been released. I'll sleep easier tonight. Good work westies!!! waytogo Next beer is one me for being there!! drink

This amazing news! I hope he gets well soon.

When the bikes condition is released, we should see what parts we have available to put him back on the road. I have a few stockers from the 695

Got Duc

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

Well wishes from NY to Whitecat

Why do roaches always die on their back?

That because the survivors flip them over to steal their sneakers and wallets.
Asia1098

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »

WOW! I'm off the forum for a few days and something like this happens? Very good news that he was released. Ihope he heals well!
Geez, I miss everyone......even though I only knew you guys for a while. Roll Eyes

Barry
I liked my Hondas, but I loooooved my DUC!!!
2004 Honda 599 Hornet in Ashalt....again.
2007 Ducati 1098 Smiley---SOLD!!!
2006 Honda VFR 800i---SOLD!!!
2006 Honda CBR 600rr---SOLD!!!
2004 Honda 599 Hornet yellow---SOLD!!!
Failure is success if we learn from it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: