Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 07:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED - Burgers, Bock and Cowboys - RESCHEDULED  (Read 1071 times)
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« on: October 17, 2008, 11:03:32 AM »

Mr. Cyclone and the rest of the Ducatisti on the DFWM forum, I must apologize to one and all but I must reschedule this event. In the past hour or so my zealot nature has gotten the best of me once again. I have been reminded and humbled by family and friends of things that I should have considered long before I posted none of which I take offense to at all. Certain household issues I failed to consider prior to posting have been brought up and I must give way to right and reason.

Therefore I must reschedule this event until further notice. I regret the imposition this may cause to others and I  promise to make it up if possible.

Thank you Mr. Cyclone for pointing out the privacy issue. That is a well-taken reminder and one that I will going forward heed well. I would never want under any circumstances to compromise anyones security by my adolescent behavior.

I will remove this post this afternoon after all have had a chance to read this. I would also appreciate it if  someone would remove it from the calendar.

Humble pie is a bittersweet treat. It's best administered by those who care.

Will be in touch.
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 03:14:50 PM »

Cry Red, calling me a Ducatisti is one of the nicest things that's ever been said of me !!  [moto]

Very familiar with humble pie myself !

You're a good man Red, holding you to that re-schedule, right gang ...uh gang.. uh DUCATISTI !! 

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
never2loud
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »

We are not a gang - we are a club     Evil

Seriously Red, no worries.  I've been there, done that, gotten the fryin' pan upside the head... Family, gotta love 'em  laughingdp

Looking forward to the Redux.
TresGatos

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »

Hey Red I'm so dissapointed that tomorrow we will Duc it out. Anticipated results: 1098 hits Red, 848 hits D.Gatos, 695 rounds, 999 in the crowd with five monsters reported seen lurking in the shadows.  Don't sweat it we are all human and we all have learned to forgive (but that does not mean forget - we will be anticipating a great get-together later on.) 

Keep the elan vitae, Dan B.

'65 Honda CM91 - '98 Suzuki DR650 - '08 695+mods - '08 Hypermotard 1100S
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »

Cry Red, calling me a Ducatisti is one of the nicest things that's ever been said of me !!  [moto]

Very familiar with humble pie myself !

You're a good man Red, holding you to that re-schedule, right gang ...uh gang.. uh DUCATISTI !! 

As you are too my friend a good man. I also came along the path you are on too. Me: 1978 BMW R80/7 cafe racer, pre-historic1971  Honda 175 scrambler. I know what saddle you'll end up on.
fastwin
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 07:36:33 PM »

Don't me started on Honda Super 90s. Maybe $400 out the door, big bike styling, meet the nicest people on a Honda advertising... ahhh, the good old days! waytogo The 60's were good in so many ways! applause
♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »

cool, i couldn't make this....bleeding out some platelets tommorow...  hopefully sometime soon!   waytogo

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: