Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 02:37:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cats of the DMF  (Read 217249 times)
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #855 on: November 10, 2021, 06:52:31 PM »

Welcome Tommy !!!

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #856 on: November 10, 2021, 06:58:22 PM »

What a great kitty!

I have one that's almost 22 and still going strong, somehow. I've had him for 20 years and I know his time must limited. I've never had a cat live this long.

Well, my turn I guess. About a month after I posted this my guy decided it was time for him to move on.

One night he just laid down on the floor in one of the bathrooms and left this world behind.

I dug him a spot near our garden while it was 40°, raining and I was soaked but none of that matters.

He was awesome and I miss him very much Cry

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #857 on: November 10, 2021, 07:01:11 PM »

Well, my turn I guess. About a month after I posted this my guy decided it was time for him to move on.

One night he just laid down on the floor in one of the bathrooms and left this world behind.

I dug him a spot near our garden while it was 40°, raining and I was soaked but none of that matters.

Sorry about it ... I still call our new, almost 4yrs here cat Harley, the name of the first cat we had here

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #858 on: November 10, 2021, 07:18:41 PM »

Heh, I've recycled cat's names before. Sometimes they just fit.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #859 on: November 11, 2021, 05:03:02 AM »

Sorry about your buddy. For what it's worth, I'm glad he went on his own in a familiar, comfortable place.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #860 on: November 11, 2021, 05:10:23 AM »

Sorry about your buddy. For what it's worth, I'm glad he went on his own in a familiar, comfortable place.

Thanks man, same.

Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #861 on: November 11, 2021, 07:04:34 AM »

Sorry to hear Kevin.  These furry friends do become part of the family.
Blackout

« Reply #862 on: November 11, 2021, 01:18:10 PM »

Sorry to hear it Cry

Had a pretty bad scare last week. I just moved into my new house, had both my 11 year old cats outside over the weekend. They had assimilated pretty well. Sunday night the hunter male just takes off. Looked all over the neighborhood, went to the animal shelter twice, did all the stuff you're supposed to do and still...nothing. Good thing about him (and sometimes what I hate) is that he is a mighty hunter so I knew he could take care of himself for awhile. But it was getting cold out at night, rained a couple nights. I was worried about him. Then four days later he just saunters back in.

2003 Ducati Monster 800
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2003 Honda CR250
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #863 on: November 11, 2021, 01:19:26 PM »

Tommy is a screwball.  laughingdp

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #864 on: November 11, 2021, 01:21:03 PM »

Sorry to hear it Cry

Had a pretty bad scare last week. I just moved into my new house, had both my 11 year old cats outside over the weekend. They had assimilated pretty well. Sunday night the hunter male just takes off. Looked all over the neighborhood, went to the animal shelter twice, did all the stuff you're supposed to do and still...nothing. Good thing about him (and sometimes what I hate) is that he is a mighty hunter so I knew he could take care of himself for awhile. But it was getting cold out at night, rained a couple nights. I was worried about him. Then four days later he just saunters back in.

Glad he returned. We had one once that disappeared for days all the time. Then one day he didn't come back.  Sad

Ever since, our cats have been indoor only.

Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #865 on: November 11, 2021, 09:59:18 PM »

A long time ago I new a tomcat that would come home to visit his human family during the big holidays.
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #866 on: December 25, 2021, 10:33:39 AM »

Matt found a new napping spot.  Roll Eyes  laughingdp

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #867 on: December 28, 2021, 05:37:07 AM »

Tommy is stretching out. Oh, and his name is now Lemmy, named after the one and only.

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #868 on: December 28, 2021, 05:43:26 AM »

Living the dream!!!

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #869 on: April 22, 2022, 08:16:36 AM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: