Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 11:51:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday, November 2nd, 1:00pm - BBQ at Hard 8 in Coppell  (Read 12580 times)
Slag
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 05:32:56 PM »

Just on two different days. One is just a get together at Coppell and the other is an organized day ride to Stephenville.

Perfect  waytogo

The Coppell location was the original post. Seems a little rude to try and make a totally different event out of it. Make it 2 events and we are down for both  Grin chug

fastwin
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

You go brother! waytogo I agree. Let's do both! applause
never2loud
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »

Yeah, BABY  chug
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 06:35:07 PM »

how does Sunday, November 2nd sound? 

What say you; yea or nay   Evil

Yea waytogo Should this be on the calendar?

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
dallas2r

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 06:36:24 PM »

Yea waytogo Should this be on the calendar?

I was just about to do that. Honest.

2007 Monster S2R1000
2016 Multistrada 1200S Touring/Urban

A motorcycle will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no motorcycle. -Unknown
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »

I was just about to do that. Honest.

Riiiiiiiiight...

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
muskrat

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »

For this one, I'd like to stay north if we could. 

I think a ride down to Stephenville would be awesome though - I'd definitely be up for THAT ride... Great, twisty roads, plenty of hills and some really nice countryside.  I think all it needs is a ride leader and date.  I vote Muskrat    Grin

I'll do that.  Considering how late in the year it is maybe sometime during the Christmas holidays?  My Dad and step-mom are coming to visit from Venezuela for about three weeks in November so I can't do it the last three weeks. 

The only problem is you may want to pass me, my little Monster can't run 110 mph for that long  bow down

My apologies, wasn't trying to hijack the Coppell lunch just an idea is all.  We will shoot for the Southerly route later down the road. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 07:59:59 PM by muskrat » Logged

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
never2loud
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 04:25:41 AM »

I'll do that.  Considering how late in the year it is maybe sometime during the Christmas holidays?  My Dad and step-mom are coming to visit from Venezuela for about three weeks in November so I can't do it the last three weeks. 

The only problem is you may want to pass me, my little Monster can't run 110 mph for that long  bow down

My apologies, wasn't trying to hijack the Coppell lunch just an idea is all.  We will shoot for the Southerly route later down the road. 

AWESOME!  I love that route!  December sounds great; it'll prolly still be 75 degrees that late in the year   laughingdp
cm
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 06:33:42 AM »

If I'm not at the track (might go to ECR for a member day), I will be there!

Do you all do a ride before lunch ('coz I can't imagine riding too much after!). If weather is bad, do people still meet up?
never2loud
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2008, 11:11:16 AM »

If I'm not at the track (might go to ECR for a member day), I will be there!

Do you all do a ride before lunch ('coz I can't imagine riding too much after!). If weather is bad, do people still meet up?

There normally would be a ride first, but no ride is planned before the lunch on this one (operative word being, 'planned'   laughingdp ).  So it's just a casual meet-up on November 2nd.

If the weather is bad, cars are cool  waytogo
pipeliner1978
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 06:39:05 PM »

I'll be riding from Burleson (south of Ft Worth) and could take the long way.......around Dallas......
never2loud
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »

Bumpity-bump to the top  Evil 

I've changed the title of the thread to actually reference the planned get-together AND I've updated the original post with actual details.  Weird, I know, but what we need most right now in this time of crisis is transparency...

Wait.

Grin

Hope to see all o'-y'all there!

bacon
fastwin
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »

OK, this needs once again to be bumped. There is a movement in the Dallas area for a dinner thing to rival our westie friends. Truth be known, we aren't nearly as cool as they are.. it's a fact. Tongue The truth hurts. BUT, we do have the all inclusive east and west throw down this upcoming Sunday at the Hard 8 BBQ in Coppell. Patrick, bring your own eats 'cause it's gonna be nothing but dead meat!! waytogo It should be good riding weather... 76-79 for a high. Good grief, I might even ride a Ducati. Maybe!! Grin
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

OK, this needs once again to be bumped. There is a movement in the Dallas area for a dinner thing to rival our westie friends. Truth be known, we aren't nearly as cool as they are.. it's a fact. Tongue The truth hurts. BUT, we do have the all inclusive east and west throw down this upcoming Sunday at the Hard 8 BBQ in Coppell. Patrick, bring your own eats 'cause it's gonna be nothing but dead meat!! waytogo It should be good riding weather... 76-79 for a high. Good grief, I might even ride a Ducati. Maybe!! Grin

Oh damn, if you ride a Duc I'm gonna have to see pics or it didn't happen. Hell, I might just have to leave the spousal unit to attend to the HDTV install and come out for this.
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

chug Bump for beer & BBQ & BS'ing with buds !  chug

I told Cyclonette that I would take her out for lunch on Sunday & told her it's casual jeans place.  She'll probably figure it out when I hand her a helmet !!  laughingdp

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: