Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 15, 2024, 06:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NMMR Picture Thread, Baby!  (Read 86732 times)
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »

There was a run on guns yesterday at Ron Petersons as many gun buying individuals believe their 2nd ammendment rights will be compromised.
Ok....... what did you buy Grin Grin
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »

There was a run on guns yesterday at Ron Petersons as many gun buying individuals believe their 2nd ammendment rights will be compromised.

I thought about doin that... then remembered I don't have money

DOH!

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »

Not a nutto here, but I am definitely purchasing my first piece of artillery within the next week or two.  It isn't going to get any easier with this new guy in office so now is the time.  My sons have finally convinced me of the sensibility of owning at least one weapon, however, they are still working on the cellphone project.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smitch
Local Moderator

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »

Assault Rifles and high capacity magazines...get em while you can!
Punx Clever

« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

Assault Rifles and high capacity magazines...get em while you can!

Hmm...

Semi-auto pistol... check

Assault rifle... check
Hi-cap, Israeli-made carbon magazines for assault rifle... check

Big ass make the beast with two backsing cannon... check.

Yup, I'm all set!

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
hunkypunk
« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

Evil Can anybody set me up in the vintage department? Is there such a thing as a vintage 9mm. I need a big clip in case i miss.  Wink
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2008, 06:34:31 PM »

Hi! Ho!  Hi!  Ho!  It's back to jail I go!  Now that I'm not racking up the DUI's anymore, I can make an appearance in the hate crime and road rage departments.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »

Evil Can anybody set me up in the vintage department? Is there such a thing as a vintage 9mm. I need a big clip in case i miss.  Wink
Try this:

'Artillery Luger' Lange Pistole 08 with 32 round Trommel-Magazin 08 and removable stock.
Punx Clever

« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2008, 08:47:14 PM »

Not really in the "big guns" category...  But the local uber-bar (50 beers on tap, 100 different beers in bottles) has started a wonderful deal known as Schooner Night.

Here is the schooner:

You buy the glass for 6 bux... then you get top-tier import beers in it for $5.75 every Monday and Thursday.  In this picture it is filled with my Apricot Koelsch (named Klutch-Grinder cause I installed my make-shift clutch whilst brewing it).  But still, 5.75 for 32oz of good, imported beer.  MMMMHM.

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »

Hi! Ho!  Hi!  Ho!  It's back to jail I go!  Now that I'm not racking up the DUI's anymore, I can make an appearance in the hate crime and road rage departments.
What's up chica Huh? Did you encounter one of those "exceptional" NM drivers?
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »

Nahhhh!  I'm just saying there are reasons behind my reluctance to pack heat OR a cellphone, but the idea of not being able to get a piece should I decide I want one is nudging me in that direction. I haven't committed any crimes worth mentioning recently.     Shocked 

Hey!  I still have you and Pam's quiche dish.  I am coming down Tuesday to pick up my bike so maybe I can get it to you on DucNight.  I have Council that night though so I will be there late.  Maybe I can get it to Dusty to pass on to you.  Miss you all!  I am up here in SoCo Dog land w/o my steed.   Sad

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2008, 07:52:10 AM »

Hmm...

Semi-auto pistol... check

Assault rifle... check
Hi-cap, Israeli-made carbon magazines for assault rifle... check

Big ass make the beast with two backsing cannon... check.

Yup, I'm all set!

when the apocolpyse comes im staying with u laughingdp

Nahhhh!  I'm just saying there are reasons behind my reluctance to pack heat OR a cellphone, but the idea of not being able to get a piece should I decide I want one is nudging me in that direction. I haven't committed any crimes worth mentioning recently.     Shocked 

Hey!  I still have you and Pam's quiche dish.  I am coming down Tuesday to pick up my bike so maybe I can get it to you on DucNight.  I have Council that night though so I will be there late.  Maybe I can get it to Dusty to pass on to you.  Miss you all!  I am up here in SoCo Dog land w/o my steed.   Sad

i know what u mean! it would be always be a good idea to have one when we travel, cause some of us travel alone....

i hope to see ya this toosday mama chug to bad its to cold or im sure ur steed would haul our hineys up there to show those SOCO Dogs some mexican shennigans Evil laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2008, 08:00:41 AM »

I'm not particularly interested in whether people are buying guns because of a perceived political threat.  I'm only interested on whether they can buy them when they choose.

Speaking of which, I bought a little .22 rifle last night.  No Coke can will be safe from now on!  Growing up we used to shoot .22s all the time, and we had more fun than you can shake a stick at.  I haven't been spending enough time with my brothers lately, so going shooting will be nice.  Besides, $16 for 500 rounds means uber-cheap fun!

Is anyone else already tired of the cold weather?  I'm ready for spring. Grin
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2008, 08:03:16 AM »

are you a hybrid?

You're asking like that's a bad thing!  It's the way I was made! laughingdp
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2008, 08:35:57 AM »

I'm not particularly interested in whether people are buying guns because of a perceived political threat.  I'm only interested on whether they can buy them when they choose.

My point exactly.   waytogo

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: