Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 10:21:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NMMR Picture Thread, Baby!  (Read 86628 times)
TresGatos

« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2009, 10:06:28 PM »

Wholly molly look what I stired up!
It's cool to see who jumps up to lock horns.  Now I really want to ride all the way out there so we can shop at Winrock. cheeky  Hades, another f'ing rhyme.

I guess most of you ducs r in the Alb. area (not forgetting bonfy now up in Colo.)  I mean where else can u get one and be anywhere near service.

Stroke of luck landed me in Burleson where the DR650 was then stolen.  Advanced Motorsports is 10 mins away, so now the ducs sit in the living room (no more outside parking for mine). Evil

No really, I can tell you guys have a lot of fun. Stay safe and aware of the cagers - hope we meet up sometime Smiley  Enjoy one of those killer sunsets for me - they're not called the Sandias for nothing.

'65 Honda CM91 - '98 Suzuki DR650 - '08 695+mods - '08 Hypermotard 1100S
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #316 on: January 23, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »

Naaaa, I think we need to get he a GPS connected to those bloooddddyyyy Head Phones of hers... Shiiiiisssssssss... She cant hear snap... We will have to lean to sign to her just to communicate..

[moto]  chug laughingdp Evil Grin Cool [moto] popcorn [moto]

cheeky Kiss

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #317 on: January 23, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »

Wholly molly look what I stired up!
It's cool to see who jumps up to lock horns.  Now I really want to ride all the way out there so we can shop at Winrock. cheeky  Hades, another f'ing rhyme.

I guess most of you ducs r in the Alb. area (not forgetting bonfy now up in Colo.)  I mean where else can u get one and be anywhere near service.

Stroke of luck landed me in Burleson where the DR650 was then stolen.  Advanced Motorsports is 10 mins away, so now the ducs sit in the living room (no more outside parking for mine). Evil

No really, I can tell you guys have a lot of fun. Stay safe and aware of the cagers - hope we meet up sometime Smiley  Enjoy one of those killer sunsets for me - they're not called the Sandias for nothing.

wow u have been away for a long time...winrock is dead..ghost town..there about to tear it down and make somemore out door shooping and maybe an IMAX waytogo

im sure we may do a trip and meet ya half way or something.....but there is always Ouray baby  Evil

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #318 on: January 23, 2009, 10:55:13 AM »

Farmington area isn't TOO far away from service...

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #319 on: February 02, 2009, 08:26:55 PM »

If DucMouse had a dog, I think it would look like this:

Grin

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Dusty
« Reply #320 on: February 02, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »

If Lance had a dog this is what we think it would look like:

Grin

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 08:41:36 PM by Dusty » Logged
Punx Clever

« Reply #321 on: February 02, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »

Too much ice to ride... so I brew.

10 gallons (4 cases).  Will ferment to about 9% ABV.  Less than 50 bux. How I love hard cider.

Also, the beer wall to date.

All this snow is turning me into an alcoholic...

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
Dusty
« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »

Can I go out on a limb here?  Are you a college student?  Snow?  I haven't used THAT excuse yet...hmmm  laughingdp
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #323 on: February 02, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »

That is the coolest dog I've ever seen!!!!!!!    bow down bow down Lance would totally rock that dog on the beer tray.

Punx!  Your pictures made me thirsty.   One of my past boyfriend's brewed his own.  My little brother got into it once not realizing the proper way to drink it.  After pounding several bottles, sediment and all, he had the scours for three days straight.   laughingdp laughingdp

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
xsuperbikeracerx
« Reply #324 on: February 03, 2009, 07:59:38 AM »

Grin

OMG I have never seen such an ugly pup, poor thing, lol. Its kinda looks like Gizmo after a bath
Kawboy

« Reply #325 on: February 03, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »

Grin

Is that thing alive?Huh?  If it is, what the hell happend to it?  Definitely needs some serious medical attention.

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
TheMav

Flux capacitor capable

« Reply #326 on: February 03, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »

Zoinks!  I've seen that thing before.  If you googe "world's ugliest dog" it shows up.  Been winning a few years running.  It's pretty F*ing scary.  I'd turn around and use all 6 gears if I saw it on the side of the road. Shocked

There is no such thing as natural selection...only a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
Punx Clever

« Reply #327 on: February 08, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »

I got really bored at work today...

ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #328 on: February 08, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

Some photos from before my Asia trip of the Sinister Ones that possess my garage:

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #329 on: February 08, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »

When are going to let them out to go for rides with us?
Would love to do the Jemez run with you again this year!! [moto]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 03:11:00 PM by Zaster » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: