Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 02:03:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NMMR Picture Thread, Baby!  (Read 86559 times)
kingbaby

« Reply #465 on: May 08, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »

It's a 30's Ford tail light on a turbo Honda I did for a charity build-off a few years ago.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Dusty
« Reply #466 on: May 09, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »

Only two in the state and here sits one still behind glass..

We got a deck from Scottish today.  Nice job! It will be a great addition to the gallery.  waytogo

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

Those colors pop better out in the light.  waytogo And that is an awesome Monster!  [moto]  cheeky

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #468 on: May 10, 2009, 05:19:46 AM »

wow, nice deck!  (get your head out of the gutter Dusty...that was d-E-c-k  Grin)

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Goduc

« Reply #469 on: May 10, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »

There was a small car show downtown yesterday.  There were some really cool cars.  Keith and I went and checked them out and I took these pics.  There weren't arranged very well so I wasn't able to get many good picks of the whole car so they are a little bit more abstract I guess.  Let me know what you guys think...

This was my favorite.  57 Chevy 4 door called Hel-air

As always let me know what you think.  Critiques and criticism help me get better.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 08:09:02 AM by Goduc » Logged

07' Ducati Monster S4R - Ducati Performance Corse Slipper Clutch w/ Aluminum Pressure Plate, Open Clutch Cover, Nichols Lightweight Flywheel, Pazzo Levers, Speedy Moto Top Triple, Vortex Clip-Ons, Sato Rear Sets, Lowered Gauges, Dual Headlights, and Integrated LED Tail Light.
kingbaby

« Reply #470 on: May 10, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »

Last night I went to see my friend Noel from Atomic cantina and got to take a 34 Ford chop top for a spin, what a riot, brass knuck shifter and all.   bow down When I say chop, I mean Chooooooop

If anyone is enterested in this style (I know 3 of you), The car/bike show is a blast, the city closes off 2 blocks downtown.
 I'll have the turbo bike there for sure.

http://www.rumblers-nyc.com/indexFrameset.php?toLoad=news

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:10:57 PM by kingbaby » Logged

Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #471 on: May 10, 2009, 03:45:22 PM »

Rumbled thunder car show FTW!!!  I've been waiting to hear when this was happening this year! Ohhh I'm all up in bunches now. Gotta be my favorite car event in this city hands down!

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
kingbaby

« Reply #472 on: May 10, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMBLE !!! 

I always wanted to say that    Cool

Goduc

« Reply #473 on: May 10, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

Here is the only shot I liked from last Tuesday. 

07' Ducati Monster S4R - Ducati Performance Corse Slipper Clutch w/ Aluminum Pressure Plate, Open Clutch Cover, Nichols Lightweight Flywheel, Pazzo Levers, Speedy Moto Top Triple, Vortex Clip-Ons, Sato Rear Sets, Lowered Gauges, Dual Headlights, and Integrated LED Tail Light.
hunkypunk
« Reply #474 on: May 10, 2009, 05:38:48 PM »

The light looks perfect! How come we are not posing? I think that would make the shot...?
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #475 on: May 10, 2009, 05:46:23 PM »

Here is the only shot I liked from last Tuesday. 

All them Ducs in front ought to generate some interest in the shop eh? Godec awesome shots, the car show was awesome love the tail-light shot of the hellaire.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
kingbaby

« Reply #476 on: May 10, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »

The light looks perfect! How come we are not posing? I think that would make the shot...?

"we" ?

I thought the shot was great, but funny, I don't see you.     must be out of focus...or not.

Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #477 on: May 12, 2009, 08:11:13 AM »

I found this on a Rival Forum (rival may not be the right word) Either way.. its a pretty sweet trackday Video from Laguna Seca...  Its fun to watch and it made me realize that my MotoGP 07 Game on PS2 is pretty dang accurate looking!
Laguna 11-11-2008 01 high.wmv

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
hunkypunk
« Reply #478 on: May 12, 2009, 08:19:31 AM »

"we" ?

I thought the shot was great, but funny, I don't see you.     must be out of focus...or not.
Dammit he took that about a minute after I left...remember the cop stopped someone and all hell broke loose....goduc was complaing about the light..blah, blah....i wasnt going to say anything I thought the light was ...SPECTACULAR! Thatys why the cannon has a night time setting for use with a TRIPOD!
Dusty
« Reply #479 on: May 12, 2009, 08:26:14 AM »

I found this on a Rival Forum (rival may not be the right word) Either way.. its a pretty sweet trackday Video from Laguna Seca...  Its fun to watch and it made me realize that my MotoGP 07 Game on PS2 is pretty dang accurate looking!

Bummer, the video wouldn't work for me.  Sad
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: