Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 02:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: maybe last chance for ride  (Read 9065 times)
brad the lad

you can blow me but you can't blow by me

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 06:45:34 AM »

Yeah sorry for bailing at Starbucks but barely made it home before heaving my guts out  drink yes I over did my Halloween  Embarrassed(glad you guys had some fun though) I cuddled my couch till 11.00PM then went to bed. Embarrassed  Just starting to feel normal now. 
echelon
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »

Brad, sounds like you should have invited us all to the Halloween party the night before instead of the ride Smiley

Hope you are feeling better.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 10:34:51 AM by echelon » Logged
brad the lad

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 01:39:03 AM »

drink It truly was a remarkable party  I was in full pirate regalia and the woman were hot and drinking (lots of kinky ones too) yeah my theme for the evening was dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians chug Vino!, however I suffered greatly the next day.  It was a scary ride over to see them off at starbucks and back home, the girlfriend was very sympathetic that day (unusual) but I guess she knew I was hurting cause I didn't go for the ride.   I have only heaved once in a helmet back about 1984 at a mx track it was about 35 and humid it was an ugly finish to the day,  I did not want to repeat that joy.  Oh well lets try to plan a lot better preferably keep me away from party influences etc.  I am a sucker for great parties, hot girls, and fine Italian machinery, they have all been my ruin (and I couldn't be happier) bacon
burt69er
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 05:54:38 AM »

So would it be fair to say then Mr. Pirate that you fell on your sword.....just ribbin ya.
brad the lad

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 08:39:07 PM »

Blew up my whole ship more like, stager, stager, crawl, crawl  coffee
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: