Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 09:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone planning a group ride this weekend Nov. 8/9?  (Read 2718 times)
beancounter

« on: November 04, 2008, 12:23:17 PM »

goldenchild

www.suspectsunlimited.com

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »

I'm contemplating a cigarette run to VA on Sunday... needless to say if I do go, it'll be a LONG day!

As far as posting up for rides... I'll continue to post up for them here but I'll mainly be doing it over at the other place.  Grin
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 01:08:33 PM by goldenchild » Logged

Cru Jones
Dog's Bollocks

RC51

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

I'm contemplating a cigarette run to VA on Sunday... needless to say if I do go, it'll be a LONG day!

As far as posting up for rides... I'll continue to post up for them here but I'll mainly be doing it over at the other place.  Grin

If you're going where I think you may go I have two things to say: 1. You suck 2. You suck. I guess that's just one.  laughingdp

Usually Suspect
goldenchild

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »

Naa homey, I don't think I'll have time unless I do an overnight which wouldn't be possible... If I do go I'm gonna leave at like 6am, slab it all the way, get some smokes and take twistys home  Grin

beancounter

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »

nice!  i've always wanted to join one of your rides waytogo  ...how long is LONG?  9-5? 
dizzle

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

As I'm sure others here can attest, if GC calls it long, it's LONG! During the summer, our typical rides were anywhere from 12 to 16 hours, and some went longer, up to 20. It's getting cold (and dark) for anything like that now, but... who knows? What did it take us to get from VA to Brooklyn, 9 or 10 hours one way? Something like that.

Usual Suspects
beancounter

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 02:11:19 PM »

As I'm sure others here can attest, if GC calls it long, it's LONG! During the summer, our typical rides were anywhere from 12 to 16 hours, and some went longer, up to 20. It's getting cold (and dark) for anything like that now, but... who knows? What did it take us to get from VA to Brooklyn, 9 or 10 hours one way? Something like that.

sounds epic....if that's the case count me in if it's an 8-10 hour ride Wink  I'm not so sure if my cold gear can handle rides longer than that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 02:16:40 PM by beancounter » Logged
mookieo2

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

Naa homey, I don't think I'll have time unless I do an overnight which wouldn't be possible... If I do go I'm gonna leave at like 6am, slab it all the way, get some smokes and take twistys home  Grin

or you could just run out to shinnecock indian reservation in LI for cheap smokes.
goldenchild

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 03:59:31 PM »

WHAT?! Name and address of this wonderful establishment please!!

mookieo2

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

You may have a reason to come and ride w/ us out here after all.  [moto]
There are a few shops in a row that have tax free smokes.
goldenchild

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 05:26:40 PM »

THANKS Mook!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: