Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 11:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: upholstery for MC seats in Dallas?  (Read 1543 times)
Giannis
Bad Brains

« on: November 11, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »

Anyone know a good place around Dallas? I would prefer something close to Dallas or Plano etc not 50 miles away... cheeky

Billy: We did it, man. We did it, we did it. We're rich, man. We're retirin' in Florida now, mister....
Captain America: You know Billy, we blew it....
www.speedjunkies.gr
calscrazy

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 06:07:31 AM »

when i get to work i will write down the numbers of the places we use and let you know them this eve.

home will always be between the red and rio!!!
2007 m695 errr recently passed away
calscrazy

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »

we use bill's upholstery and glass in arlington (817)261-2266. they are very good. one of my techs said asm in dallas is good (972)406-8130. whenever a car has a very small tear or some thing we call lipinski (817)291-2879. again very good work that i can atest to. hope this will help you. we just don't use any company's out that way on a day to day basis sry.

Giannis
Bad Brains

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »

we use bill's upholstery and glass in arlington (817)261-2266. they are very good. one of my techs said asm in dallas is good (972)406-8130. whenever a car has a very small tear or some thing we call lipinski (817)291-2879. again very good work that i can atest to. hope this will help you. we just don't use any company's out that way on a day to day basis sry.

Tks man, ill give those guys a call

Billy: We did it, man. We did it, we did it. We're rich, man. We're retirin' in Florida now, mister....
Captain America: You know Billy, we blew it....
www.speedjunkies.gr
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:50:39 PM »

Now we have that settled how bout some car body guys who do good cheap work. My spousal unit backed into the smoker last weekend and put a 6 inch scratch in our Jeep.  bang head bang head
calscrazy

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 05:28:50 AM »

that would be alot tougher since we have our own b/s. and mobile b/s. you could try bumper man or paint by steve in crowley. paint by steve is excellent they have painted three of my cars. ask for steve when you call. he's tough to get in though he only does insurance jobs now unless you know him.

RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 08:27:07 AM »

that would be alot tougher since we have our own b/s. and mobile b/s. you could try bumper man or paint by steve in crowley. paint by steve is excellent they have painted three of my cars. ask for steve when you call. he's tough to get in though he only does insurance jobs now unless you know him.

Thanks for that reference. This though won't be an insurance job just a touch up more than anything but thanks just the same.  I used to have a good friend who got famous and don't know anymore that did absoulutely amazing blending and custom painting.  Wish I could get in contact with him now. My Duc actually is in need of some cosmetics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: