Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else having trouble with the board today???  (Read 1006 times)
fastwin
« on: November 14, 2008, 08:57:27 AM »

As the title states, I cannot reply to a thread or reply to a PM. It keeps kicking me out telling me my time/session has expired and wants me to log out and log back in. It won't even let me log out. I have to clear all my settings on my computer then log back into everything, email, DMF, etc. Hopefully this new topic will go through. This was the same thing that happened when this new board came on line. Just curious if anyone was having trouble today?
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »

Persistence is key: I have the same issue, but it works after trying it serveral times in a row.  Tongue
LYD

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 09:20:38 AM »

I was having the same problem this morning.  I was trying to PM fastwin and it took about 5 times before it went through (i hope)  Brian check your PM.  if you didn't get one then call me the number is the same!  It is about the mirrors, I'll take them.

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
fuzzykeith

'07 1098; '06 S2R1K

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 09:26:58 AM »

As the title states, I cannot reply to a thread or reply to a PM. It keeps kicking me out telling me my time/session has expired and wants me to log out and log back in. It won't even let me log out. I have to clear all my settings on my computer then log back into everything, email, DMF, etc. Hopefully this new topic will go through. This was the same thing that happened when this new board came on line. Just curious if anyone was having trouble today?
I started having that trouble yesterday - the only way to get around it was to log off the work network and go to a regular internet connection...my "session verification failed" and it would tell me to log out, but not let me. 

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you just want to find the good pieces and feed the rest to your dog."
never2loud
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 09:30:04 AM »

Yep.  Troubles posting last night, especially if my response was using the "Quote" button to reference someone else's previous post; end up getting some sort of lame, "Your session has timed out..." etc., etc. 

So, once you've written your post, the trick is to first hit the "Preview" key.  Once that's loaded, then hit the "Post" key and it should go.

'Should ' being the opperative word here  Roll Eyes
TresGatos

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »

Ok, I'll try again and see if I get another sesssion limit in red.

Also after I log in on the DFWM page I get kicked back to the basic forum page and have to hit my home button again
Yes CJ, persistence. Smiley

'65 Honda CM91 - '98 Suzuki DR650 - '08 695+mods - '08 Hypermotard 1100S
fastwin
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

Thanks folks. Glad it's not my dumbass old fart low tech stupidity kicking in again. bang head That helps. waytogo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: