Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 04:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westie (pre-Thanksgiving) Thursday Night Dinner! - 11/20/08  (Read 14488 times)
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2008, 12:31:10 AM »

Fun time and a great place, what a nice turnout.  waytogo

We'll have to go there again.

We just missed ya ShiftSix but I think left in time to give you place to park....

I got to briefly talk with CDC in the parking lot. He was still hopeful that actually beat Chris.  cheeky

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 04:17:58 AM by caffeinejunkee » Logged
a13bpilot

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2008, 05:04:39 AM »

Great time last night! Nice to see everyone. Grin

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.....but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2008, 05:08:53 AM »

good times....good pizza.  there were so many random slices of pizza laying around i could have just scavenged a meal i think...

and a big thanks to jason for creating a tail-chop kit for me; you 'da man.   waytogo

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
a13bpilot

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2008, 05:42:09 AM »

good times....good pizza.  there were so many random slices of pizza laying around i could have just scavenged a meal i think...

and a big thanks to jason for creating a tail-chop kit for me; you 'da man.   waytogo

Thanks for the grub! You really shouldn't have done that! If we need to make mods let me know!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.....but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Slag
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2008, 05:47:54 AM »

RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »

RED, I don't think you were on the board during the summertime.  There were pool parties all summer long.

Thanks to LYD + Mindy for kicking the summer off right with the parties at his house waytogo

No hatchet for either side.

Bryant, you are so right dude, I was in the oven so to speak during the summer. I had been researching all year long on what to buy and a matter of fact YOU, T&B and Rich and Dukie Duke all helped me make the decision to jump in to a Duc. It was at the Bike Wash when you came roaring up on the 848 with the Termi's that I was talking with T&B bout the S4 and PS. I talked to you and Slag in fact breifly and then basically went over to Tony that day and picked out the bike I wanted. The rest as they say is history.

Now, you hit on a subject that is very near and dear to my heart, pool parties. My house is setup just right for parties in the backyard. I have been working on it over the years and have just about finished my jungle that surrounds the pool. I'm in the process of putting together my Blog and I will post some pics on it. Anyway, you can bet that that we will be having loads of parties this upcoming summer. I have a Tiki Tiki Bar usually surrounded with lots Tiki Tiki lamps that spew out citranella all day. Music is piped outside and I'm working on a refrideration device of unknown source as an addition this spring. It's all very tropical back there and really my only escape to the Islands I have. I'll post the blog soon. Next year is going to be kick ass!

Duc L'Smart

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2008, 08:49:27 AM »

Now, you hit on a subject that is very near and dear to my heart, pool parties. My house is setup just right for parties in the backyard. I have been working on it over the years and have just about finished my jungle that surrounds the pool. I'm in the process of putting together my Blog and I will post some pics on it. Anyway, you can bet that that we will be having loads of parties this upcoming summer. I have a Tiki Tiki Bar usually surrounded with lots Tiki Tiki lamps that spew out citranella all day. Music is piped outside and I'm working on a refrideration device of unknown source as an addition this spring. It's all very tropical back there and really my only escape to the Islands I have. I'll post the blog soon. Next year is going to be kick ass!

yeah, yeah, yeah, that's nice & all that, but can we see a freakin' drink menu already?!? Grin

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:57 AM »

Great seeing everyone last night! Good meeting SHiftSix & company, & Jason's friend as well waytogo

I scavenged a coupla pizza slices from the kids (not that hard, I'm much larger than they are), drank my water, & had a lot of fun for no money  laughingdp

Maybe we could find a decent spot or 2 in the middle for as coupla get-togethers?!?

See you kids soon Grin

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
pipeliner1978
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »

rock fish in Arlington is really good, and I know of a certain puggle that's "in" with the management.
RichD

« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »

rock fish in Arlington is really good, and I know of a certain puggle that's "in" with the management.

waytogo

Good food!

+There is a patio where Duke is always welcome!

DFW-MFer!
Ronr

« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »

That's a good enough reason for me!
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »

yeah, yeah, yeah, that's nice & all that, but can we see a freakin' drink menu already?!? Grin

Had to dust it off...must put it back into action this weekend by the pool.

chug
never2loud
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »

This looks like a really good place - great turn-out too.  Sorry I missed it  Roll Eyes

Some Thursday after Thanksgiving, maybe we could try that Italian food place again  - think it was called Amore - over on Hall-Johnson Road, west of DFW Airport?
ThelmaLou

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »

This looks like a really good place - great turn-out too.  Sorry I missed it  Roll Eyes

Some Thursday after Thanksgiving, maybe we could try that Italian food place again  - think it was called Amore - over on Hall-Johnson Road, west of DFW Airport?

I like the sound of that  waytogo
Amore Pasta and Pizza
1009 Cheek Sparger Rd Ste 101
Colleyville, TX 76034
Phone: 817-656-9424

2001 M600
Organ donation will save my fathers life! Give Life! - Be an Organ Donor!
never2loud
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »

AWE-SOME  bow down  [moto]  How does Thursday, December 11th, 6:30-ish sound?   Grin 

And how is your moto, Thelma Lou?

« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:32:55 PM by Cher » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: