Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 08:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMS Ducati Track Day - Mon 11/24/08 at MSRC  (Read 826 times)
cm
« on: November 17, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »

Ok - who's going?  The weather will be decent (nothing like the one in October) but chilly (bring lots of layers)...However, it's a Monday so I suspect that there won't be as many bikes on track.

I will call them tomorrow to get a breakdown of the sessions. If they run Desmo only sessions in the middle of the day where the track is decently hot temp-wise, I will be less likely to go.  (I want maximum track time during the late morning/afternoon).

Anyone?
muskrat

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 09:30:40 PM »

Ok - who's going?  The weather will be decent (nothing like the one in October) but chilly (bring lots of layers)...However, it's a Monday so I suspect that there won't be as many bikes on track.

I will call them tomorrow to get a breakdown of the sessions. If they run Desmo only sessions in the middle of the day where the track is decently hot temp-wise, I will be less likely to go.  (I want maximum track time during the late morning/afternoon).

Anyone?

they cancelled this track day....or so I was told at AMS on Saturday night.

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
cm
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

I just checked their website and there is no mention of it either.  I guess no one is going... I was hoping it would be my last 2008 track day!

Sad

However, I do plan on being at Eagles Canyon on Saturday for a member day.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll send details. There's a toys for tots fund raiser going on so I think the guest policy will be pretty liberal. However, you will need to have some track experience (member days are pretty much a 'you're on your own' though they will have ambulance and some corner workers...).
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 07:07:30 AM »

I just checked their website and there is no mention of it either.  I guess no one is going... I was hoping it would be my last 2008 track day!

Sad

However, I do plan on being at Eagles Canyon on Saturday for a member day.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll send details. There's a toys for tots fund raiser going on so I think the guest policy will be pretty liberal. However, you will need to have some track experience (member days are pretty much a 'you're on your own' though they will have ambulance and some corner workers...).

Mark your calendars NOW!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
is the 23rd Annual
Big Texas Toy Run
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: