Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 11:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 129   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official DMF Bicycle Thread  (Read 436080 times)
Stella

« Reply #1125 on: January 16, 2013, 03:02:04 PM »

Had a little fiber for lunch today.  Carbon fiber.   Wink

My new riding mate.  A Felt ZW3.  Now I can officially say that the two bikes that I own (the other being a Yeti 575) are worth more than the vehicle that they ride on top of.   laughingdp bang head

Next bike on the radar:  A replacement Monster of course. (Maybe this fall?)   waytogo

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1126 on: January 16, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »

My new riding mate.  A Felt ZW3.  Now I can officially say that the two bikes that I own (the other being a Yeti 575) are worth more than the vehicle that they ride on top of.   laughingdp bang head

Next bike on the radar:  A replacement Monster of course. (Maybe this fall?)   waytogo

Sweet!!!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1127 on: January 16, 2013, 03:07:29 PM »

Nah, you should buy my SC.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Stella

« Reply #1128 on: January 16, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »

Is the SC like the cafe' body style? 

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1129 on: January 16, 2013, 03:20:20 PM »

Sure is.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Stella

« Reply #1130 on: January 16, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »

Oh my that is a cute little bug!

Do you have it in the Flea Market section?  Do take payments?  Lay-away?

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1131 on: January 16, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »

Very nice  waytogo

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1132 on: January 16, 2013, 03:22:41 PM »

Oh my that is a cute little bug!

Do you have it in the Flea Market section?  Do take payments?  Lay-away?

Not posted on here yet, but it is over at Ducati.ms

We can talk about it when I'm in Denver on the 29th.   Cheesy

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1133 on: January 16, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »

<snip>
What...

we're chopped liver?  Roll Eyes

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1134 on: January 16, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »

What...

we're chopped liver?  Roll Eyes

Far from it.  There's just a much larger community of SC people over there.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1135 on: January 16, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »

Far from it.  There's just a much larger community of SC people over there.
Blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Stella

« Reply #1136 on: January 16, 2013, 04:03:45 PM »

We can talk about it when I'm in Denver on the 29th.   Cheesy

Excellent!  Will pm you my # (and Randimus' too  - although don't know if he's in town that week or not).    waytogo

And (threadjack obviously) you're welcome to stay at the "Casa de Randimus and Stella" as it's known by a few here.   Wink

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1137 on: January 16, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »

This is not TOSAT  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1138 on: January 16, 2013, 04:10:26 PM »

Grin

Ass

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1139 on: January 16, 2013, 04:11:20 PM »

Excellent!  Will pm you my # (and Randimus' too  - although don't know if he's in town that week or not).    waytogo

And (threadjack obviously) you're welcome to stay at the "Casa de Randimus and Stella" as it's known by a few here.   Wink

Thanks!  I'll be there over three nights, but am on a work trip.  I'll be pestering you though.   Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 129   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: