Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 06, 2024, 09:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 129   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official DMF Bicycle Thread  (Read 433357 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1860 on: March 07, 2020, 07:32:44 PM »

Amazing cyclist. 🇺🇸  If you’re curious, those bikes are well over $25k.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 07:38:15 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Stella

« Reply #1861 on: March 18, 2020, 06:16:22 PM »

While I'm no Chloe   ^   I felt like I rode my mtn bike like a 12 year old with their first Schwinn 3-speed Stingray tonight when my parents told me not to (not that they ever did but it was like that).   

Cycletherapy.    chug

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1862 on: April 01, 2020, 11:28:49 PM »

Ridiculous skills. 3 time silver medalist.  bow down

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1863 on: April 02, 2020, 02:12:49 PM »

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1864 on: April 02, 2020, 06:39:44 PM »

Not riding outside is not helping my state of mind

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1865 on: April 04, 2020, 04:45:42 PM »

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1866 on: April 06, 2020, 06:03:55 PM »

Ridiculous skills. 3 time silver medalist.  bow down

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1867 on: April 06, 2020, 06:25:20 PM »

My Made in Boulder CO, Mosaic RT1 on the last Saturday I was able to ride outside
My Specialized Allez Sprint Sagan Edition the Sunday 2 weeks before stay at home mandate

Carlos
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1868 on: April 06, 2020, 06:25:59 PM »

waytogo

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1869 on: April 06, 2020, 06:29:39 PM »

waytogo
Still have my Scott Speedster 60 with full Campagnolo gruppo/wheels, the one that started it all, road bicycle, that is

The Mosaic RT1 is named Heather and the Specialized, Ursula, the Scott, Sophia

Carlos
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1870 on: April 06, 2020, 06:38:28 PM »

Keep your hands on all those Campy goodies.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1871 on: April 06, 2020, 07:14:07 PM »

Keep your hands on all those Campy goodies.
I do, I do . . . Love them, so smooth, the craftmanship

Now, my Scott, here with DT Swiss wheels, my other brand of wheels, on the Gran Fondo Cerro De La Cruz 2018, 2.1kms of 30%+ slope to get there
She is more trainer duty than street now

All 3 bikes are within 1lb of lightest from heaviest or 0.5lb from each other, RT1 = 17.5  Allez Sprint 18.0  Scott 18.5
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 07:16:29 PM by DarkMonster620 » Logged

Carlos
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1872 on: April 07, 2020, 07:41:33 AM »

We're still allowed to do outside activities as long as we're not loitering.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1873 on: April 07, 2020, 07:52:50 PM »

We're still allowed to do outside activities as long as we're not loitering.
I envy you

Carlos
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1874 on: April 07, 2020, 08:00:33 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 129   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: