Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 07:03:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from Eagles Canyon Raceway  (Read 1737 times)
a13bpilot

« on: November 22, 2008, 07:47:55 PM »

Wow!, thats is a pretty cool track. Took me a while to warm up to it. But I like it! waytogo

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.....but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

ThelmaLou

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:52:16 PM »

Wow!, thats is a pretty cool track. Took me a while to warm up to it. But I like it! waytogo

pics or it didn't happen  Grin

Glad you liked it!

2001 M600
Organ donation will save my fathers life! Give Life! - Be an Organ Donor!
Ronr

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »

Excellent! Wish I coulda made it out there.
a13bpilot

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 07:57:48 PM »

This was/is a Toys for Tots toy drive. They will be out there tomorrow. It is open to the public, $20.00 donation or a unwrapped toy. We had a total 7 bikes out there today. It was very lonely at times.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.....but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

a13bpilot

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »

pics or it didn't happen Grin

Glad you liked it!

Not sure about pics, but I will have a video in a day or two. My neighbor followed me around with camera rolling.

cm
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »

No pics since it was very informal. there was somebody taking pictures entering Turn 11 but had no clue who it was.  Great track day despite the chilly weather. The track had decent traction (a lot more than I thought it would have), and I was able to get 3 sessions in the afternoon since I arrived pretty much at lunchtime.  Also, the cold wasn't an issue once you started going...was sweating midway into the sessions.

I am now convinced on why racers prefer GP-shift patterns...I was struggling to upshift when still a bit leaned over on the left side coming out of Turn 3.  Will fix that for the next track day.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: