Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 06:28:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakersfield to do list  (Read 3054 times)
bnbmike

« on: December 06, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »

Hey all,

My sister-in-law is a programer and working on a job in Bakersfield for the next few months.  She is a trainer for IBM and goes all over the country working with people to get their systems up and running.

She doesn't know what to do after work.  She is non-moto person, just looking for places she should visit, dine and hang out.  She is in to scrapbooking, bookmaking (no, not that kind) and stamping, just to give you an idea of what activities would be good.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

BNBMike from the Oregon Coast.

Had 2001 Monster 750 Dark, last of the carbby's.
Has 2011 Multistrada 1200 ST
TiAvenger
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »

Hey all,

My sister-in-law is a programer and working on a job in Bakersfield for the next few months.  She is a trainer for IBM and goes all over the country working with people to get their systems up and running.

She doesn't know what to do after work.  She is non-moto person, just looking for places she should visit, dine and hang out.  She is in to scrapbooking, bookmaking (no, not that kind) and stamping, just to give you an idea of what activities would be good.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

BNBMike from the Oregon Coast.

Hide and count down the days till she gets to escape that hell hole.

well that, or hang out with bobspapa  laughingdp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: