Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 16, 2024, 06:17:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride 5/17, saturday  (Read 11340 times)
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »

It had better be under warranty... that is all I have to say.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
desmosome

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »

Why you gota ride your bike so hard you brake the clutch?  Evil
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2008, 06:51:11 PM »

Clutch worked.  Grin

Gears did not.  Shocked

So I may have broke the clutch trying to get the home.  bang head

God... I love emoticons.  [moto]

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »

Speaking of warranty . . .

I'm driving to work only to come across a motorcycle on the side of the road and a guy standing there talking on a cell phone so I stop to see if everything's OK . . . you know.

Nope.  Bike died.  He bought it Saturday, had 160ish miles on it.  Halfway from Tigard to Hillsboro it started running on 1 cylinder, the second one gave out and the bike was dead on the side of the road but he had called AAA and was OK so I went to work.

Later my boss, a riding co-worker and I were talking and m boss mentions how he stopped to check on a guy on the side of the road with a broke down Buell (same guy) and my co-worker says "That's not the lifestyle he was buying when he bought a brand new bike on Saturday." and I replied back . . . well he did buy a Harley  laughingdp
Doctor Woodrow
They took away my avatar so here are some chicks with guns, at least the mods can't take away my

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2008, 05:51:23 AM »

My dad bought a brand new HD Ultra-classic. Full dress touring package in the copper penny anniversary color (barf, barf). Speaker cover thingie doesn't snap on correctly from day one; it takes three months to get a new one. Week 1: electrical system shorts out. Week 3: cruise control conks out. Week 4: engine shuts down suddenly on I-5.
New Harley Moto in my house: "Some people say you get what you pay for . . . at Harley they only give you the name, the look, and bike problems."

The Doc

Ps: I will admit that some of the parts on the Buells are put together well. Mostly they look wierd, or cheap.

2005 620 Dark "Zerafina", High mount Termi's, Cyclecat rearsets and clipons. Axio "Repsol" Hardpack backpack. Some of us put the 'Damn' in Crash Damnage.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: