Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 07:25:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fast dude on red monster this sunday on PCH?  (Read 2843 times)
Ash

-~il peccatore~-

« on: May 12, 2008, 08:49:58 AM »

i was the not-as-fast dude on the also red monster who gave chase, and then pulled over and waited for my friend, who for a few minutes i forgot i was supposed to be teaching how to ride...   laughingdp

anyone here?  you're pretty quick.   chug [moto]

cstlwtr

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 09:09:09 PM »

It's hard to learn when I had to keep picking up my bike by myself....  Kept falling over in the turns!  B*****d

Ash

-~il peccatore~-

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 05:13:56 AM »

<playing world's smallest violin>

laughingdp

Michael Moore
Testa di cazzo
WebGeeK

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 07:21:50 AM »

If the guy on the red monster was wearing an Aerostich suit then it was Hans. He doesn't hang out here but I've met him at trackdays and in Tomales. He rides his 900 in the A group and is wicked fast.

La nuova moto e il vecchio motociclista :: 2000 Monster 900 (il vecchio) :: 2008 Vespa GTS (doppio) :: 2010 Streetfighter S ("il PastaBusa")

Ash

-~il peccatore~-

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »

If the guy on the red monster was wearing an Aerostich suit then it was Hans. He doesn't hang out here but I've met him at trackdays and in Tomales. He rides his 900 in the A group and is wicked fast.

does he have a personalized license plate?  i don't recall what it said offhand but if you write it i can tell you if it was him.

yes, he was in what looked like dark grey aerostitch.

it was fun giving chase, but at the end of the stint i decided to stop pushing my luck (and front end!) and waited for my buddy (see above) to catch up...   [moto]

Michael Moore
Testa di cazzo
WebGeeK

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »

does he have a personalized license plate?  i don't recall what it said offhand but if you write it i can tell you if it was him.

yes, he was in what looked like dark grey aerostitch.

it was fun giving chase, but at the end of the stint i decided to stop pushing my luck (and front end!) and waited for my buddy (see above) to catch up...   [moto]

I think he might have a personalized plate, but I wouldn't remember it offhand. But the gray/green 'stich is him, for sure.

La nuova moto e il vecchio motociclista :: 2000 Monster 900 (il vecchio) :: 2008 Vespa GTS (doppio) :: 2010 Streetfighter S ("il PastaBusa")

Ash

-~il peccatore~-

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »

I think he might have a personalized plate, but I wouldn't remember it offhand. But the gray/green 'stich is him, for sure.

yep, definitely him then.

was fun following his lead     [moto]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: