Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 04:09:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355408 times)
Brutale
Have you seen my Titianium member?

« Reply #540 on: December 18, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »

I do beleive there is a "breakfast exception" to the turn signal requirement! 

'07 Sport 1000, Black, slightly modded
DRKWNG
« Reply #541 on: December 18, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »

Also applies if you are riding mid=pack with a federale behind you.  Wink
DRKWNG
« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »

So, car deal waits until Monday in order all bank's wire departments to be open at the same time.  And with that in mind, taking the SD out for a little ride...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »

And with that in mind, taking the SD out for a little ride...

We're going to end up calling the SC the SF instead. Second Fiddle.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »

We're going to end up calling the SC the SF instead. Second Fiddle.

No no, it still has a place.  A very strong place at that.  It does have as much pull as the SD, but the ergos are much more befitting high speed runs. 

Plus, I want to get it down to Will so he can look at it before I start flogging it again...
DRKWNG
« Reply #545 on: December 27, 2009, 07:50:31 AM »

So, if any of us just happens to win the lottery...  Or gets that letter from the long lost, recently deceased fifteenth cousin thrice removed in Nigeria...

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=76500
DRKWNG
« Reply #546 on: January 09, 2010, 07:19:05 AM »

Injured doggies make me sad...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #547 on: January 09, 2010, 03:19:22 PM »

Injured doggies make me sad...

Your doggie?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #548 on: January 09, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »

Your doggie?

Yea.  Darmah started favoring her left side rear leg pretty bad last night, and then wouldn't put weight on it at all today.  She woke me up several times over night whimpering and was obviously in pain, although I have no idea why.  Took her in to see the vet this morning, and he could not find any obvious reason either other than a possible sprain.  So anyhow, she got a shot of cortisone and some doggie pain killers and will be under observation for a few days...

Rick, are you still looking at some of those A-stars riding trousers?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 06:09:15 PM by DRKWNG » Logged
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #549 on: January 09, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »

I think about those V-Twin pants every now & then. Just a bit better protection than the Draggins, maybe. Why?

DRKWNG
« Reply #550 on: January 09, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »

Any idea what size you would need?  I might be either selling or trading in my A-10 trousers, and they would zip right in to your
A-stars jacket.  
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #551 on: January 09, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »

Any idea what size you would need?  I might be either selling or trading in my A-10 trousers, and they would zip right in to your
A-stars jacket.  

Sorry. Not my taste. But thanks for the thought.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #552 on: January 14, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »

Sometimes getting the things you wanted, and then got, begets having to get the things you need, but didn't necessarily want, in order to get the things you have to work.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #553 on: January 14, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »

I think about those V-Twin pants every now & then. Just a bit better protection than the Draggins, maybe. Why?

I think about the Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 Perforated Leather Sport pants every now and then, but then I come to my senses...I actually like them, but don't want to look like Mike the Bike on the road... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
teddy037.2
« Reply #554 on: January 15, 2010, 06:19:41 AM »

I think about the Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 Perforated Leather Sport pants every now and then, but then I come to my senses...I actually like them, but don't want to look like Mike the Bike on the road... Grin

*shrug* I rock tex pants that zip to my jacket... that's really only a half step away from leather

or are you just afraid of looking fast?  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: