Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 03:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355311 times)
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #690 on: April 11, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »

I can still do it, y'know...
I know, i know, and I appreciate it, but I still want to find someone to live here... much much betterer.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
teddy037.2
« Reply #691 on: April 11, 2010, 09:17:17 PM »

I know, i know, and I appreciate it, but I still want to find someone to live here... much much betterer.

well, lmk... I understand that I tend to be a worst-case scenario...
 Smiley

RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2010, 04:47:59 AM »

What, you need a place to stay in Hawaii?  Make it 6 weeks and I've got the deal for you!  Grin

Is that a 6 wek stay or wait 6 weeks and it'll be open?  Grin  Lemme know cuz the spousal unit is wanting to go somewhere....tropical. Oh, and does that flat come with a Duc to ride??  Grin
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #693 on: April 13, 2010, 05:54:08 PM »

Is that a 6 wek stay or wait 6 weeks and it'll be open?  Grin  Lemme know cuz the spousal unit is wanting to go somewhere....tropical. Oh, and does that flat come with a Duc to ride??  Grin

Oh, sure, NOW you pop back up.  Found somebody for the first 5 weeks - if yer serious, though, you might be able to find yerself someting for the first week in June...

DRKWNG
« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2010, 04:58:59 PM »

Rick, what's the plan for tomorrow?  Are we working on the bikes at the shop, riding, drinking? Enquiring minds want to know...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »

All of the above probably. Are we doing a BBQ? Haven't heard much from anybody except Anne and she's in the Mainland.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2010, 08:54:52 PM »

Hell, I don't know.  I'm just along for the ride at this point.  One thing I have realized over my three years here though, it is quite rare to ever get anyone to commit to an occasion when the day/time/format is left even remotely open ended.  

Might not hurt to send Emile, Laughn and a few others either a text message or a quick call.
Brutale
Have you seen my Titianium member?

« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »

All of the above probably. Are we doing a BBQ? Haven't heard much from anybody except Anne and she's in the Mainland.

Im in, just tell me what to bring.....besides my wonderful natural musk

'07 Sport 1000, Black, slightly modded
Xerxes1769

2012 Ducati 1199 Tri 1975 Yamaha YZ125

« Reply #698 on: April 16, 2010, 09:55:16 PM »

Let me know the time/place...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #699 on: April 16, 2010, 10:24:51 PM »

This'll be something simple. Steaks, or anything else anyone brings to grill. Salad out of a bag. Rice. That sort of stuff. Wine, beer or whatever else you bring to drink. We can't get too crazy or stay too late.

Post up folks what you want to bring. Very informal. I guess we start around 6:30 - 7:00.

I need help to put this on so let me know.

Happens at the shop where I work. Bavarian Motor Experts.  757 Kawaiahao St.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #700 on: April 16, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

I can donate my patio table and chairs if you have a way to get it down there. 

Also, Laughn and I are meeting up at Aloha Towers parking (think Hooters and Gordon Biersch) at eight am tomorrow and then going off to get some breakfast.  Any and all are welcome to come along.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #701 on: April 17, 2010, 06:51:08 AM »

Just saw your text - looks like I can make it out for a little while this morning, and I can definitely do tonight.

DRKWNG
« Reply #702 on: April 17, 2010, 06:56:08 AM »

Just saw your text - looks like I can make it out for a little while this morning, and I can definitely do tonight.

Cool!!  Not sure what the plan is for tonight, but Laughn and I will be at the Hooters parking lot around eight.  Going to ride down for breakfast from there. 
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #703 on: April 17, 2010, 07:08:34 AM »

Cool!!  Not sure what the plan is for tonight, but Laughn and I will be at the Hooters parking lot around eight.  Going to ride down for breakfast from there. 

The plan for tonight is to bring a little bit to eat. I'll bring some meat but since I don't know how many will show it'd be good if you all brought just enough for your taste. I'll also have rice & salad. BYOB. We have tables & chairs.

Gloria & I will be having breakfast in Kailua. A place called Honu's. Some of the staff from Brents are there and the food is pretty good.

Then I'll be on a bike after that. Don't know which one yet. More than likely the 848 but ya never know.

Tonight at 6:30-7:00. Wives and girlfriends are welcome but it won't be like eating at a nice dinner table.  Roll Eyes

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #704 on: April 17, 2010, 07:14:20 AM »

No nice dinner table?  Tristo is high class all the way - he may not be happy when he hears about this.

cheeky

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: