Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 05:55:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355330 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1125 on: June 17, 2011, 02:32:20 AM »

Really?  They don't have sea-going sub billets for LDOs?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
whackie

« Reply #1126 on: June 17, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »

Well, as an LDO, he wouldn't be underwater, but he would certainly get the chance to go to sea.  What's his rate?

he's an ET-Comm. my understanding is there's a shortage of them. he was trying to get into a computer network rate, but couldn't because the shortage. that's also why we couldn't get transferred to the new North Dakota sub. but i'm just the wife, so all i see is the pissed off sailor complaining.

Really?  They don't have sea-going sub billets for LDOs?

that's what he said last year, as his reason to not put in his package. that if he did do LDO, he wouldn't be able to go to sea on subs. he said that again this year. he's a bubble head through and through. he honestly loves his job, even though he complains about it. i think he's excited to go back to a boat.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1127 on: June 17, 2011, 01:15:43 PM »

i think he's excited to go back to a boat.

Guess he just likes hot-bunking with that other guy... 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1128 on: June 17, 2011, 02:47:58 PM »

but i'm just the wife, so all i see is the pissed off sailor complaining.

a pregnant doging sailor is a happy sailor... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1129 on: June 17, 2011, 07:04:35 PM »

I don't like to exaggerate or generalize, but subs are the worst thing ever, and all sub riders are crazy.

Grin

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
whackie

« Reply #1130 on: June 18, 2011, 02:30:09 AM »

Guess he just likes hot-bunking with that other guy... 

like they say, it's not gay underway!    Grin

all sub riders are crazy.

waytogo
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1131 on: June 18, 2011, 03:17:13 AM »

like they say, it's not gay underway!    Grin

It's only queer at the pier.

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1132 on: June 24, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »

I just read through the R1100S Owner's Service & Technical booklet last night. They tell you how to get the front & rear wheels off & on, how to change brake pads & how to change light bulbs.

They don't discuss how to change oil.   Roll Eyes  I guess that's in another book.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1133 on: June 24, 2011, 09:03:31 AM »

It's a BMW!!  You're not supposed to sully yourself by doing such trivial things.  There are lesser people to do that for you.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1134 on: June 24, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »

It's a BMW!!  You're not supposed to sully yourself by doing such trivial things.  There are lesser people to do that for you.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1135 on: June 28, 2011, 02:11:24 AM »

F3 anyone?

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=50270.0

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1136 on: June 28, 2011, 07:31:28 PM »

If anyone would be the one to stand up and get that then you'd be that person.  Dolph

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1137 on: June 29, 2011, 05:17:57 PM »

If anyone would be the one to stand up and get that then you'd be that person.  Dolph

And then I could test it.  Perfect!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1138 on: July 02, 2011, 02:19:44 PM »

After having such nice weather over the last two days, and from reading the forecasts, I thought we'd have some nice riding weather this weekend.  What's with all the rain this morning? ? Sheeiit!  Angry Angry

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1139 on: July 04, 2011, 05:03:18 PM »

After having such nice weather over the last two days, and from reading the forecasts, I thought we'd have some nice riding weather this weekend.  What's with all the rain this morning? ? Sheeiit!  Angry Angry

Well, we had a great day yesterday...hope next weekend is the same.

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: