Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 06:31:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 357308 times)
teddy037.3
« Reply #1200 on: September 19, 2011, 08:12:17 AM »

Sad
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1201 on: September 19, 2011, 12:58:48 PM »

come see the 'WNG and me on the far side if you get the chance. 

Here here!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1202 on: September 19, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »

There, there.  A big ALOHA to you too Tristan. I'll remember all the good times that were had.  waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1203 on: September 20, 2011, 02:40:50 AM »

I'll remember all the good times that were had.  waytogo

For a while. The mind is the first thing to go you know.   Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1204 on: September 21, 2011, 08:33:30 AM »

For a while. The mind is the first thing to go you know.   Grin

Hah! What do you know kid? I can tell you that various body parts go first. I think. What were we talking about?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #1205 on: September 21, 2011, 09:19:33 AM »

What were we talking about?

Bingo.  it's time for Bingo.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1206 on: September 21, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »

Oh.  And here I was hoping for Jeopardy... 

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1207 on: September 21, 2011, 03:32:49 PM »

Oh.  And here I was hoping for Jeopardy... 

Or hungry hungry hippos. 

Maryland is drab and gray, in case anyone didn't already know that.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
teddy037.3
« Reply #1208 on: September 21, 2011, 04:29:31 PM »

Maryland is drab and gray, in case anyone didn't already know that.

I did not... at least there's crabs, right? that's gotta be good for something
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1209 on: September 21, 2011, 05:22:09 PM »

Crabs, and...  TONS of good beer!!

And miles and miles of twisty roads as well.

Speaking of...  Off to the what did you do today thread...

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1210 on: October 30, 2011, 04:55:04 AM »

Something seems wrong here

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1211 on: October 30, 2011, 05:56:37 AM »

Yea, you only scraped part of it.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1212 on: October 30, 2011, 09:01:48 AM »

Yea, you only scraped part of it.

That's what the wife scraped out of the goodness of her heart; I finished it (after taking the pic, of course).

I then went inside, not realizing she had left the car running, to take a shower.  My fuel economy reading this morning was...unimpressive.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:21:40 AM by jebus tristos » Logged

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1213 on: October 30, 2011, 09:06:51 AM »

HA!

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1214 on: October 30, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »

And there are those who insist that climate change due to man's influence is junk science.  Hah!  Let's see what the score is by Spring of 2012.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: