Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 12:01:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Wheel Tuesdays  (Read 1931 times)
Bellagio
Leo Vince pipes give me a

Live Fast, Die Young, Leave a Beautiful Corpse

« on: January 11, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »

Does anyone still hit up Cafe Lulu on Tuesdays, or does it bring up sour memories of riding weather?  I was there last week and they had the AMA Races on.  I have to pick up my M620 from Road Track & Trail on Tuesday this week or else I'd be there again.

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
aaronb

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:14:33 PM »

we might be putting an offer on a house about a block away.  if everything goes well i'll be there all the time!

Milwaukee, WI
'07 s2r1k, '81 honda cb400t
Bellagio

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 07:21:56 PM »

That would be crazy awesome, I missed it last night cause I was painting my sprocket cover and belt covers.  Super cute bartender even remembers my order there, can't go wrong.  I'm not going to make it next week (the 3rd) because of the Corse thing.  Hope all goes well, and don't forget... I work for Chase and our rates are STELLAR right now.  Best of luck.  Cheers!

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
Bellagio

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 05:09:51 PM »

Hey all, did up Lulu's last week, there was a decent turn out.  A few of the guys from Corse were out with a 749s with lots of carbon bits, there was an older M800, my dark Monster, and a 90's 900SS.  It was a fun time.  I'm going to be going back out tomorrow night as well, so people please stop out!  Great food, cold beer, and MotoGP races on big screens all night after 7.  I'll be wearing a black and silver aromer jacket with a "Bellagio" name rocker.  If you see me say hi, I'll be at the bar!

Beck, if you see this... stop out!  No one wants pizza, calzones, or canolli tomorrow.  You're fine if you want to take the night off, I asked.  Also, shoot me a text, I don't have your number saved.

That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

Hey all, did up Lulu's last week, there was a decent turn out.  A few of the guys from Corse were out with a 749s with lots of carbon bits, there was an older M800, my dark Monster, and a 90's 900SS.  It was a fun time.  I'm going to be going back out tomorrow night as well, so people please stop out!  Great food, cold beer, and MotoGP races on big screens all night after 7.  I'll be wearing a black and silver aromer jacket with a "Bellagio" name rocker.  If you see me say hi, I'll be at the bar!

Beck, if you see this... stop out!  No one wants pizza, calzones, or canolli tomorrow.  You're fine if you want to take the night off, I asked.  Also, shoot me a text, I don't have your number saved.

maybe I will swing by if not tomorrow then 100% NEXT tuesday...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: