Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 07:38:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Giannis! You out there??  (Read 932 times)
fastwin
« on: January 17, 2009, 08:29:22 AM »

Giannis,

You may already know about this and I am not sure if you still have your '06 GSXR1000 (it's either an '05 or '06, doesn't matter...) but you might want to look at this recall story. Major frame breakage will always get people's attention. Then again it sounds like it's happening from stunts, etc. Gee, can't you just about break any frame from hard stunting. This sounds like the corporate liability attorneys got a hold of this one. Tongue Still, pretty up front for Suzuki to make the fix on all the bikes and stand behind the few that have failed. waytogo

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35357

Anyway, now back to your regular scheduled Ducati viewing...
Giannis
Bad Brains

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 01:38:20 PM »

im ok sold the GSXR last summer....

Billy: We did it, man. We did it, we did it. We're rich, man. We're retirin' in Florida now, mister....
Captain America: You know Billy, we blew it....
www.speedjunkies.gr
fastwin
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

You did? I remember the head gasket issue. I also remember that it didn't seem to fix the problem. Did you ever get it sorted out and find what the real problem was? Just curious. Glad you got it sold.
Giannis
Bad Brains

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 10:03:42 AM »

You did? I remember the head gasket issue. I also remember that it didn't seem to fix the problem. Did you ever get it sorted out and find what the real problem was? Just curious. Glad you got it sold.

the problem was the mechanic, fixed it alone with a friend afterwards, with a new headgasket and sold it

Billy: We did it, man. We did it, we did it. We're rich, man. We're retirin' in Florida now, mister....
Captain America: You know Billy, we blew it....
www.speedjunkies.gr
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: