Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 08:48:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My ride to work may get quicker.  (Read 954 times)
andym

« on: February 12, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

This is the sort of news I like.  [moto]

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/wfaa090211_lj_schechter.bc91d06.html

But I think we should get a vote on the limits.

M696 Dark
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »

"...Without those studies, the current speed limits are set below what the majority of drivers actually travel."

That is the funniest thing I've read all day.  I'm not sure I've EVER gone below 70 - 75mph in a group.  And that's in the slow lane  bang head 

It's a lot worse on the Dallas North Tollway, I've learned to stay the hell out of the left lane no matter my speed because there's always Brittany Spears-clone in some outrageously exotic Euro car sucked up right on your tail, top down, hammer-down, yapping on the cell phone.  Hell, I think the left lane should be unlimited speed... Of course people would have to learn lane discipline.  Or maybe not - Darwin's theory of natural selection might just be the thing to weed out the head-up-ass (Hu-A) folks.

And if you're driving your car, does anyone else totally freak out when you look in your rearview mirror and another car is so close you can't even see their grill?  Jesus H. Christ!!!  Where are my meds?!?!?!?

Phew, that's my hot-button topic; see what you've done Andy?   laughingdp  laughingdp

P.S.  This rant is NOT a rant against women drivers...  Grin 
        Move along... no controversy here  cheeky

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:06:38 PM by Cher » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: