Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 01:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we watch Race 1? *SPOILER ALERT*  (Read 3871 times)
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »

So I'm a little confused....  I thought this was for race 1, but it looks like race 2 has happened already?

BTW, does anyone know if there will be a re-airing of the race?  When?  I'd really like to see it...  Sad

I believe Race Two will be aired on Speed tomorrow.

Smokescreen

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 12:06:10 PM »

Of course I have an interview just when the race is on again!! Argh!!!  WEll...  Hopefully I don't miss the next one... Sad

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Smokescreen

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »

ok, when is the next one, and where are we doing it!?  I promise I'll do my damndest to go this time!!  I'll even make an appointment of it!!!

Isn't there a race on sunday?!  Is it airing somewhere?  I don't have a tv, and tvguide isn't much help
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:57:33 PM by Smokescreen » Logged

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:18 AM »

Good Morning Smokescreen,
                                            There is a WSBK race this sat. the 14th, not exactly sure of airing schedule though. It might be a possible Duc event ??     The race schedules can be found on the Moto Board " racing and trackdays "   I'll try to find airing times for this. Have to see the weather for sat. ride    [moto] [moto]

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: