Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 03:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8432 8433 [8434] 8435 8436 ... 14341   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7311462 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #126495 on: April 14, 2013, 10:30:45 AM »

PhotoShop.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126496 on: April 14, 2013, 10:36:06 AM »

PhotoShop.

which one?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #126497 on: April 14, 2013, 10:38:29 AM »

Not really sure how this relates to my post that you are quoting.

School of the America's?  Never heard of the place.  How can one talk about a place that doesn't exsist.

Just like if you look at a map, there is no Howard AFB.

What I meant was Mary is going on a trip with her new REI luggage to the 4 star hotel that used to be the school of the Americas.

The four star thing is just a ruse it's still the school of the Americas with a new name. Don't tell anybody though.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #126498 on: April 14, 2013, 10:45:02 AM »

which one?

All of them.  Checked the map again...  no Howard AFB.
What I meant was Mary is going on a trip with her new REI luggage to the 4 star hotel that used to be the school of the Americas.

The four star thing is just a ruse it's still the school of the Americas with a new name. Don't tell anybody though.

Lips sealed.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126499 on: April 14, 2013, 10:55:07 AM »

well gang, see ya later . . . gonna go find clothes for a beach wedding next weekend . . . who da hell asks for formal wear at the beach at 1200h?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #126500 on: April 14, 2013, 11:03:44 AM »

Flip flops & tux tails!

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126501 on: April 14, 2013, 11:09:11 AM »

found this, might work if you know voodoo,

thanks JM . . . but, it stresses me out, I've got black suits and now must get something white !!!   bang head bang head bang head

Carlos
MendoDave
« Reply #126502 on: April 14, 2013, 11:22:51 AM »

found this, might work if you know voodoo,

thanks JM . . . but, it stresses me out, I've got black suits and now must get something white !!!   bang head bang head bang head

Do me a favor and rent something. Please don't own a white suit. Better yet, just borrow Bicks dress whites and take all the "trash" off for the wedding.  Grin
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:24:30 AM by Mendo Dave » Logged
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #126503 on: April 14, 2013, 01:12:31 PM »

well gang, see ya later . . . gonna go find clothes for a beach wedding next weekend . . . who da hell asks for formal wear at the beach at 1200h?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #126504 on: April 14, 2013, 01:47:48 PM »

Sounds great Bick!

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #126505 on: April 14, 2013, 06:43:53 PM »

Sounds great Bick!

JM

Loud enough? Grin

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #126506 on: April 14, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »

Cheezuz !!!!

Too loud  . .. but, thanks for the thought . .

Evening by the way . . .

got the Honda CBR250R rear passenger footrests . . . they are clear-coated aluminium soon to become black . . . Grin

Carlos
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #126507 on: April 14, 2013, 07:59:37 PM »

All packed and ready to fly. I hate waiting till the last minute. All that's left is the phone charger.

I had to sign a bunch of divorce papers this afternoon. Look for me in the drunk thread later. I am trying hard to not go there, but I don't think it is going to work  chug
Stella

« Reply #126508 on: April 14, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »

Played all day yesterday, now time to be responsible and get things done.   Tongue

Two hikes and two breweries today.  That's getting "things done" right?

Wink

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #126509 on: April 14, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »

Two hikes and two breweries today.  That's getting "things done" right?

Wink
Why the question mark? Grin
All packed and ready to fly. I hate waiting till the last minute. All that's left is the phone charger.

I had to sign a bunch of divorce papers this afternoon. Look for me in the drunk thread later. I am trying hard to not go there, but I don't think it is going to work  chug
I find that when I'm going to fall down...

it hurts less if you just go with it.  Wink

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Pages: 1 ... 8432 8433 [8434] 8435 8436 ... 14341   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: