Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 20, 2024, 01:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8367 8368 [8369] 8370 8371 ... 14332   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7274635 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #125520 on: March 27, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »

I'm going to claim that poll (or pole to ML) is very suspect.

That is all.

chug

DYAC!

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #125521 on: March 27, 2013, 08:35:19 PM »

EverNing.

People are shit. Angry

See you all later.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #125522 on: March 27, 2013, 08:36:21 PM »

Only some of us.

Later

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #125523 on: March 27, 2013, 08:37:40 PM »

I'm out too.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #125524 on: March 27, 2013, 08:37:56 PM »

Only some of us.

Later

About 1.25% of the population is worth the skin they wear.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125525 on: March 27, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »

woohoo, what happened Bick? do I make the 1.25%

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #125526 on: March 27, 2013, 08:48:29 PM »

Sucks that the propane tank runs dry right as you place the meat on the grill.   bang head bang head bang head

I usually have a spare in the garage.

Not tonight.

Baked chicken it is!  chug

Sorry to hear of the people troubles, Bick.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125527 on: March 27, 2013, 08:49:24 PM »

Sucks that the propane tank runs dry right as you place the meat on the grill.   bang head bang head bang head

I usually have a spare in the garage.

Not tonight.

Baked chicken it is!  chug

Sorry to hear of the people troubles, Bick.

no charcoal? or wood? I don't use gas . . .

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #125528 on: March 27, 2013, 08:54:49 PM »

woohoo, what happened Bick? do I make the 1.25%

You are sitting at the 1.265% mark. Grin

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #125529 on: March 27, 2013, 08:57:45 PM »

no charcoal? or wood? I don't use gas . . .

Negative.

And yes, I'm well aware of the much higher level of tastiness from charcoal or wood. 

There is a convenience factor with gas.

And since that is the grill I have, I see no need to spend money on a different one at this time.

Although, a Traeger will probably be under consideration when that time arrives.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125530 on: March 27, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »

You are sitting at the 1.265% mark. Grin

Sad but  waytogo for being so close . . . thanks buddy !!!

Carlos
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125531 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:23 PM »

Negative.

And yes, I'm well aware of the much higher level of tastiness from charcoal or wood. 

There is a convenience factor with gas.

And since that is the grill I have, I see no need to spend money on a different one at this time.

Although, a Traeger will probably be under consideration when that time arrives.

I've never considered a gas grill even they have all the amenities they can offer

Carlos
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #125532 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »

Sad but  waytogo for being so close . . . thanks buddy !!!

Only because we have not had a chug together yet.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125533 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:33 PM »

Only because we have not had a chug together yet.

OH, me gotta go to Denver . . . or you come to Panama . . .

Carlos
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #125534 on: March 27, 2013, 09:07:56 PM »

OH, me gotta go to Denver . . .

Doesn't mean he'll come meet you. 

Wink

Pages: 1 ... 8367 8368 [8369] 8370 8371 ... 14332   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: