Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 20, 2024, 03:15:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8370 8371 [8372] 8373 8374 ... 14332   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7274902 times)
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125565 on: March 28, 2013, 09:15:05 AM »

Hey, can someone tell me in even more down to earth words what this means

http://www.eweek.com/enterprise-apps/will-windows-8-blue-tiled-interface-bury-the-old-desktop-paradigm/?kc=EWKNLEDP03282013B

should I stock up on Windows 7 Pro or something?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #125566 on: March 28, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »

Hey, can someone tell me in even more down to earth words what this means

http://www.eweek.com/enterprise-apps/will-windows-8-blue-tiled-interface-bury-the-old-desktop-paradigm/?kc=EWKNLEDP03282013B

should I stock up on Windows 7 Pro or something?
Buy all the copies of XP you can find and start watching newegg for deals. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

MendoDave
« Reply #125567 on: March 28, 2013, 10:36:19 AM »

Morning. Kind of late. Got in around 11:00. The trip was nice, i saw three eagles, a coyote, a fox and of course plenty of deer. I saw plenty of snow too. Good thing it was up there on the mountain of perpetual snow instead of down where I was.  Grin

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125568 on: March 28, 2013, 10:52:37 AM »

Buy all the copies of XP you can find and start watching newegg for deals. Grin
got 2 copies of XP Pro . . .

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #125569 on: March 28, 2013, 10:59:52 AM »

On on my last (I hope) windows machine. When I get back to Oregon in a couple of weeks im going to wipe windows off a PC that sits in the corner and make it a Linux server for my website.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #125570 on: March 28, 2013, 11:04:35 AM »

I am having damn good leftovers from last nights dinner for lunch...

I cooked quinoa with a lil bit of butter, salt, white wine and vegetable stock....added in some garlic powder, onion powder, and some hot hungarian paprika mid way through the simmer..

finished by tossing in some cooked chicken breast sliced up, some smoked chicken & jalapeno sausage sliced up, some broccoli florets, carrot shaving strips, diced red pepper, and some sliced kalamata olives and simmered with the top on for an extra 5 minutes...stir and mix thoroughly and VOILA!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125571 on: March 28, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »

I cooked quinoa with a lil bit of butter, salt, white wine and vegetable stock....added in some garlic powder, onion powder, and some hot hungarian paprika mid way through the simmer..

finished by tossing in some cooked chicken breast sliced up, some smoked chicken & jalapeno sausage sliced up, some broccoli florets, carrot shaving strips, diced red pepper, and some sliced kalamata olives and simmered with the top on for an extra 5 minutes...stir and mix thoroughly and VOILA!

now I know what I need to do . . . prepare lunch !!!

forgot to get something from fridge, now gonna have to get delivery . ..  vomit

Carlos
jaxduc
Have you seen my

« Reply #125572 on: March 28, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »

Very good sir

Aren't you the Panigale hater?
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #125573 on: March 28, 2013, 04:47:54 PM »

Ok, clocked out . .. time to go play ball with the dogs, maybe go for a walk . . .

Carlos
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #125574 on: March 28, 2013, 04:58:47 PM »

evening

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #125575 on: March 28, 2013, 05:03:35 PM »

Ning of the eve to you, sir.

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #125576 on: March 28, 2013, 05:12:34 PM »

browsing the internet makes me angry at times.

Just posted this up over on debilbook

I hate it but can't seem to help myself from reading the comment sections under most news stories on sites like cnn and such. It disgusts me to no end how under the cover of anonymity how the multitudes of idiots, racists and insensitive morons forge together to create such a baffling array of stupid.It really makes me feel that I should be spending my free time out in the garage creating a machine that will wipe this illness we call humanity from the face of the planet. Every once in awhile I see the good people do and get a glimmer of hope for us all but overall we seem to be reverting to nothing more than filthy vermin that should be purged. I think I'll go kiss my napping wife and go downstairs to hang with my dog for a bit to put me in a less foul mood.

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #125577 on: March 28, 2013, 05:34:01 PM »

Heading to the garage to see about installing my chain.  Got started, got sick, went to FL, came back still sick.  Not 100% but I'm off next weekend and if I get to feeling better I want to be ready to ride.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
MendoDave
« Reply #125578 on: March 28, 2013, 05:48:38 PM »

I plan on installing a new chain and sprockets soon myself. My suggesting to Lethe is to stop watching CNN.

Last week I drank a 6 pack of Pike Kilt lifter over the course of a few days. My conclusion is that I need to try some more Stuff from Pike because their Kilt lifter is not nearly as good as Moylan's Kilt Lifter.

Moylan's is 8%  as well. Pretty good stuff. Now the Mirror pond while only 5% tastes better than the other two.

lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #125579 on: March 28, 2013, 05:51:42 PM »

My suggesting to Lethe is to stop watching CNN.
nah, I meant the website and any like it, as soon as you see an article has a large number of comments under it, it means the trolls have amassed

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Pages: 1 ... 8370 8371 [8372] 8373 8374 ... 14332   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: