Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 19, 2024, 01:22:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8477 8478 [8479] 8480 8481 ... 14341   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7315649 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #127170 on: April 27, 2013, 08:00:34 AM »

Got the smoker going, London Broil, and two racks of ribs.

JM

That sound great!

I'm off to give my bikes their annual washing.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
MendoDave
« Reply #127171 on: April 27, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »

Boy, I coulda swore I had better range once the fuel light comes on.

I was wrong...

That doesn't sound good.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #127172 on: April 27, 2013, 11:51:18 AM »

hello everyone . . .
was up early but headed out to shop to "marry" new CRI diesel injectors to ECU . . . had to take them out to write sr# and position to then give that info to software so that software could give that info to ECU . .. then, vehicle owner, received the bad news, his issue were not the injectors but, the DRV the valve that builds up preasure on the CRI diesel systems . . . part quoted and ordered . . . total for this job [including new part] $800.00 . . . on same vehicle solved IMMO issue, owner got new IMMO and they had told him it was "plug 'n play", yes plug and play with the software to "marry" the IMMO to the ECU . . . and keys . . . about 4 hours . . this part of the job I invoiced to shop that called me . ..  the rest, they don't know how to do, so, I get to play around . . .

It's a Dodge Sprinter 3500, aka MB Sprinter, 2005 . . .total for this job, coding new injectors . . $400.00

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #127173 on: April 27, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »

hello everyone . . .
was up early but headed out to shop to "marry" new CRI diesel injectors to ECU . . . had to take them out to write sr# and position to then give that info to software so that software could give that info to ECU . .. then, vehicle owner, received the bad news, his issue were not the injectors but, the DRV the valve that builds up preasure on the CRI diesel systems . . . part quoted and ordered . . . total for this job [including new part] $800.00 . . . on same vehicle solved IMMO issue, owner got new IMMO and they had told him it was "plug 'n play", yes plug and play with the software to "marry" the IMMO to the ECU . . . and keys . . . about 4 hours . . this part of the job I invoiced to shop that called me . ..  the rest, they don't know how to do, so, I get to play around . . .

It's a Dodge Sprinter 3500, aka MB Sprinter, 2005 . . .total for this job, coding new injectors . . $400.00

What do you think about the sprinter? aka Freightliner sprinter.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #127174 on: April 27, 2013, 01:31:15 PM »

What do you think about the sprinter? aka Freightliner sprinter.
You mean, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
Gen 2 & 3 have been CRI diesel systems, gen1 was “CDI“ where a.pump was still connected to the injectors and was a hi pres pump, around 150Kpa injection pres; newer ones use a CP3 style pump

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #127175 on: April 27, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »

You mean, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
Gen 2 & 3 have been CRI diesel systems, gen1 was “CDI“ where a.pump was still connected to the injectors and was a hi pres pump, around 150Kpa injection pres; newer ones use a CP3 style pump

Yea the MB Sprinter. Is it pkauged with problems or do you think its a good design?
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #127176 on: April 27, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »

Yea the MB Sprinter. Is it pkauged with problems or do you think its a good design?

Most problems I've dealt with are fuel related, at least here . . . Gen3 is the best, starting late 2006 . . .in Dodge they're named 1500/2500/3500 . .. I know them by OEM European designation 208/311/318 . . .

Carlos
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #127177 on: April 27, 2013, 06:06:20 PM »

Drove one kitted out as an ambulance. Smooth ride, but hard to work in. Too tall and too narrow.
Especially for the bigger EMTs.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #127178 on: April 27, 2013, 06:12:50 PM »

Drove one kitted out as an ambulance. Smooth ride, but hard to work in. Too tall and too narrow.
  Huh?

Carlos
MendoDave
« Reply #127179 on: April 27, 2013, 08:25:30 PM »

http://auraisland.com/ambulance-limos-new-vip-trend-in-russia/
ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Local Moderator
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #127180 on: April 28, 2013, 02:26:36 AM »

Ambulances here have all moved away from US Ford or GMC pickup based vehicles to Benz Sprinters.

Evening BTW.

I'm knackered.

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #127181 on: April 28, 2013, 05:05:56 AM »

Awake at about 0500. I really wish I could sleep in. I have my run at 0830. Maybe a nap this afternoon? Not a great napper either...

The Sprinter ambulances are narrow. Add a bench seat and a gurney and then there is about 7 inches for movement and feet. It was my understanding that they get better MPG so that is why the switch to them.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #127182 on: April 28, 2013, 05:15:31 AM »

morning . ..  it's so nice to sleep in . .. even if it was with some chemical help . . . I need it it . . .

now, coffee and some fried green plantains = patacones

Carlos
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #127183 on: April 28, 2013, 07:40:50 AM »

More Ning. coffee

now, coffee and some fried green plantains = patacones

drool drool drool

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #127184 on: April 28, 2013, 09:11:33 AM »

Awake at about 0500. I really wish I could sleep in. I have my run at 0830. Maybe a nap this afternoon? Not a great napper either...

The Sprinter ambulances are narrow. Add a bench seat and a gurney and then there is about 7 inches for movement and feet. It was my understanding that they get better MPG so that is why the switch to them.

They get around 20 mpg.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Pages: 1 ... 8477 8478 [8479] 8480 8481 ... 14341   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: