Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 14, 2024, 06:20:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 2925 2926 [2927] 2928 2929 ... 14362   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7422404 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #43890 on: July 20, 2009, 06:41:37 AM »

morning all  coffee

looking at road bikes on CraigsList ... since I have a roof rack and an abundance of free time now  Smiley

Another Allez Comp might just be the ticket ...

As a future Boulderite, keep in mind that there is an ordnance requiring that your bike be at least 5x the value of the car on which it is carried.   Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DrDesmo

« Reply #43891 on: July 20, 2009, 06:51:10 AM »

As a future Boulderite, keep in mind that there is an ordnance requiring that your bike be at least 5x the value of the car on which it is carried.   Grin

Considering I just got an '02 Golf GL, that shouldn't be too difficult ...  Grin

'95 916
'12 800XC
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #43892 on: July 20, 2009, 07:01:56 AM »

Walking back & forth to get coffee.  Does that count as exercise?

Also watching people bicycle in Switzerland...  That should count, too.  Grin

Wasn't that yesterday's stage?

Ning.

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
DesmoDiva

« Reply #43893 on: July 20, 2009, 07:17:34 AM »

Ning again.

Lunch time here.  What to have??

I think it will be burritos.   waytogo

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #43894 on: July 20, 2009, 07:20:56 AM »

Considering I just got an '02 Golf GL, that shouldn't be too difficult ...  Grin

Ideally you would want a VW van or a <90's Subaru, but you should still be within tolerances.  laughingdp

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #43895 on: July 20, 2009, 07:24:17 AM »

Wasn't that yesterday's stage?

Ning.

Come to think of it, it did seem very familiar.  Undecided

Maybe because today is a rest day.  Huh?

Ning!

Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #43896 on: July 20, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »

Ning again.

Lunch time here.  What to have??

I think it will be burritos.   waytogo

Burritos are a good call.  Grin

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #43897 on: July 20, 2009, 08:20:13 AM »

Boring spinach salad for me.  Sad

Autostrada Pilot

« Reply #43898 on: July 20, 2009, 08:34:48 AM »

I hate being practical.  Looking for a new car (the Maxima is just getting too many miles, and isn't fast or get good gas mileage).  Wife thinks we should get a Camry or Accord (4 banger).  For a little less money, I can get an '00, '01 BMW 3 series (which is what I really want).  Bimmer=worse gas mileage, higher repair costs, more repairs.

I know we should get the Camry/Accord, but I really WANT the bimmer instead of a boring, practical car.

2003 Monster 620 Dark - Sold

1999 Monster 900 City - Sold

After 7 years of Monsters, I'm sadly bikeless right now.
swampduc

'99 996, '07 S2R1000,'08 1098s, '12 1199s

« Reply #43899 on: July 20, 2009, 08:57:25 AM »

You sold your Duc. Surely you can guilt trip her into the BMW  Evil

Respeta mi autoridad!
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #43900 on: July 20, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »

I hate being practical.  Looking for a new car (the Maxima is just getting too many miles, and isn't fast or get good gas mileage).  Wife thinks we should get a Camry or Accord (4 banger).  For a little less money, I can get an '00, '01 BMW 3 series (which is what I really want).  Bimmer=worse gas mileage, higher repair costs, more repairs.

I know we should get the Camry/Accord, but I really WANT the bimmer instead of a boring, practical car.

Practical versus Fun.   Hmmmmm.......  decisions, decisions....   Roll Eyes

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #43901 on: July 20, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »

Always go for FUN.

JBubble
« Reply #43902 on: July 20, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »

My audi A4 is fun and practical. I get high 20s for mpg on the highway, its a 4 door, and the turbo kicks ass. But I need to get rid of it to pay for the wedding. Want it?
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #43903 on: July 20, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »

My audi A4 is fun and practical. I get high 20s for mpg on the highway, its a 4 door, and the turbo kicks ass. But I need to get rid of it to pay for the wedding. Want it?

Sure I'll take it, and pay for your wedding.

Long as you let me do the planning for it, too  Wink

Mmmm $200 Audi.....

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
JBubble
« Reply #43904 on: July 20, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Sure I'll take it, and pay for your wedding.

Long as you let me do the planning for it, too  Wink

Mmmm $200 Audi.....

Oh hell no.
Pages: 1 ... 2925 2926 [2927] 2928 2929 ... 14362   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: