Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 25, 2024, 06:12:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6094 6095 [6096] 6097 6098 ... 14344   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7326311 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #91425 on: August 12, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »

Just bring a couple cigars.  waytogo

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #91426 on: August 12, 2011, 05:14:39 PM »

got a couple of davidoff's #2 ... and 2 romeo & julieta ...

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #91427 on: August 12, 2011, 05:22:10 PM »

Only had a Romeo y Julieta once.  It was very nice.  waytogo

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #91428 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:54 PM »

OK, I'll bring all 4 ...

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #91429 on: August 12, 2011, 05:28:14 PM »

Let me know when your flight gets in.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #91430 on: August 12, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »

you need to tell your ice friends to let me go ... the R&J are pure cuban ...

Carlos
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #91431 on: August 12, 2011, 05:35:11 PM »

Evening from the foot of the Cherohala Skyway!

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #91432 on: August 12, 2011, 05:37:53 PM »

Evening JM ...

making your nickname proud ....

Carlos
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #91433 on: August 12, 2011, 05:38:51 PM »

you need to tell your ice friends to let me go ... the R&J are pure cuban ...

Only two, as long as you don't look suspicious...  I guess that idea won't work.

I've gotten through with one box before.

Unlike my friend that tried to bring 15 boxes back, and was the "random bag check"  bang head

I'm sure the Customs guys in Houston were enjoying those for months.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #91434 on: August 12, 2011, 05:40:56 PM »

Sorry but,  laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp ... 15 boxes? Seriously?

Carlos
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #91435 on: August 12, 2011, 05:45:31 PM »

Sorry but,  laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp ... 15 boxes? Seriously?

Even funnier was while he was detained, he missed his connecting flight back to Denver.

He asked if they were going put him up in a hotel.

He chose to pay for his own hotel after hearing their option.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #91436 on: August 12, 2011, 05:50:45 PM »

I bet he paid for his own room instead of the 6x6 hardwood bed one ... I've only got 4 cigars .. 2 D and the 2 RJ

Carlos
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #91437 on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:59 PM »

evening

I saw a guy I haven't seen in about 7 years tonight.

It was good catching up.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #91438 on: August 12, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »

Slow wi-fi sucks.  I was attempting to upload some pics.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #91439 on: August 12, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »

I bet he paid for his own room instead of the 6x6 hardwood bed one ... I've only got 4 cigars .. 2 D and the 2 RJ

In the past, as long as it's obvious that you are going to smoke them yourself, nothing was ever said.

When it looks like you have other intentions (i.e. 15 boxes), eyebrows are raised.

Slow wi-fi sucks.  I was attempting to upload some pics.

JM

We're waiting.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 6094 6095 [6096] 6097 6098 ... 14344   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: