Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 03:17:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6322 6323 [6324] 6325 6326 ... 14331   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7269022 times)
MendoDave
« Reply #94845 on: October 05, 2011, 04:59:24 AM »

When I was young I stayed at my Grandmothers house sometimes. She would start making breakfast at 5:30 AM and get me out of bed at 6ish to eat it. Then right after breakfast she would ask me what I would like for dinner that night.

Of course I had no idea what I would like for dinner at 7 in the morning...
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94846 on: October 05, 2011, 05:11:21 AM »

Dark here.  Have my  coffee and waiting on breakfast. I don't know how anyone can wake up and eat right away. I need 2 hours at least.

I wake up, walk the dogs, have a cup of coffee and toast, this around 0530h, then drive wife to work and when working drive/ride myself to work and then, have a larger breakfast ... and around 1000h have a small meal and @ 1200h~1230h lunch time ... @ around 1530h~1600h a small meal and then @1930h ... dinner, usually a bowl of cereal or sandwich or maybe pasta white no sauce ...

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #94847 on: October 05, 2011, 05:19:12 AM »

What do the dogs have?
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94848 on: October 05, 2011, 05:22:10 AM »

half and a half of Purina Dog Chow and Pro Plan ...the cat gets 1  cup  of Gati  [Canadian stuff he loves] Seafood  meal ! let's not forget 4 biscuits or snacks a day for each dog !!!

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
AJ

« Reply #94849 on: October 05, 2011, 05:32:52 AM »

Morning  coffee

Carlos, you eat like me waytogo
...and we both eat like hobbits laughingdp
Breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea, supper...

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94850 on: October 05, 2011, 05:36:18 AM »

AJ,

It's the only way I can maintain a weight within no more than 190 no less than 185 ....

If I start skipping either 'in between meals' I get heavier ! ! ! ! !

Carlos
AJ

« Reply #94851 on: October 05, 2011, 05:41:34 AM »

Me too - if I eat less frequently I always end up scarfing down more food (and less veggies/fruit, more artery clogging stuff)
Here's to grazing  chug

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94852 on: October 05, 2011, 06:10:42 AM »

Another thing I've done is cut down on chug and  Vino! and holding on binging on  bacon

Carlos
AJ

« Reply #94853 on: October 05, 2011, 06:13:22 AM »

Back on the west coast after an extended* long weekend in the east.  My friends got married, in a beautiful outdoor celebration.  It rained, but in the bride's culture rain is good luck, so half of the wedding party was excited about it Smiley 

Catching up on TOSAT...cute dogs Carlos! Stella, have a...time...in Vegas. My condolences LMT. TiNi, sweet track leathers!!!!  Peeny, may you eradicate every last one of those eeeevil rats.  King Tut, maybe it's just me, but I often have a hard time following your posts...

*a day longer than expected due to mechanical issues with my plane and no other way to get home (that the airline was willing to pay for...)

KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #94854 on: October 05, 2011, 08:13:20 AM »

got my 10 yr anniv gift today.

it came with a genuine 10K gold plated pin witht he company name on it.  Roll Eyes
it's not even worth trying to sell. lol.

in somewhat related news, does anyone know what the price of white gold is these days?

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #94855 on: October 05, 2011, 08:15:15 AM »

Probably less than the cost of 2 days of service work on a cnc lathe

Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94856 on: October 05, 2011, 08:15:47 AM »

Catching up on TOSAT...cute dogs Carlos! Stella, have a...time...in Vegas. My condolences LMT. TiNi, sweet track leathers!!!!  Peeny, may you eradicate every last one of those eeeevil rats.  King Tut, maybe it's just me, but I often have a hard time following your posts...

*a day longer than expected due to mechanical issues with my plane and no other way to get home (that the airline was willing to pay for...)

Sorry about the plane damage, thanks on the dogs and I haven't seen the famous leathers !!!!

You're not alone with king's posts ...

Carlos
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #94857 on: October 05, 2011, 08:18:30 AM »

Huh?

I understand them all. . .

what's wrong with me?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #94858 on: October 05, 2011, 08:20:05 AM »

Huh?

I understand them all. . .

what's wrong with me?

you 2 on same wavelength ..

on other news, having lunch, spaghetti/meatballs ...

Carlos
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #94859 on: October 05, 2011, 08:23:44 AM »

Back on the west coast after an extended* long weekend in the east.  My friends got married, in a beautiful outdoor celebration.  It rained, but in the bride's culture rain is good luck, so half of the wedding party was excited about it Smiley 

Catching up on TOSAT...cute dogs Carlos! Stella, have a...time...in Vegas. My condolences LMT. TiNi, sweet track leathers!!!!  Peeny, may you eradicate every last one of those eeeevil rats.  King Tut, maybe it's just me, but I often have a hard time following your posts...

welcome back!

i have a hard time following my posts sometimes. i'm too stream of conscious even for myself at times.
also, i started drinking A LOT a while back. a good amt of my posts may have been created while under the influence and angry/bitter.

Kev, I didn't realize you drank as much as me. that must be why you can follow them  laughingdp

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Pages: 1 ... 6322 6323 [6324] 6325 6326 ... 14331   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: