Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 09:51:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zero Gravity SR Windscreen  (Read 1196 times)
SammySack

« on: March 03, 2009, 12:09:10 PM »

I've been running without the front fairing since I bought my bike. I thought it was very annoying since it flapped around so much.  Recently, I decided I liked the look of it and I wanted to put it back on.  So I ordered the "poorducrider" fairing stays and the dark smoke, zero gravity SR windscreen from Monsterparts.com.  I finally got around to putting them on this weekend.  I thought I would share a few pics.  I haven't had a chance to take it out for a spin yet, Its still pretty cold here in central Indiana.  The brackets really seem to stiffen up the fairing, though.  And Im pretty happy with the look of the new windscreen.  Heads Up to anyone else who might order the fairing stays, I did have to run up to Lowes and buy a couple of longer bolts, the stock ones were not long enough.

stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »

My PoorDucRider set came with the longer bolts....

My screen is the touring model which is much more stable than stock/yours, and very steady with the stays on.

You'll be amazed how much calmer riding will be - there will still be turbulence, but not the kind that throws you around waytogo

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: