Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 02:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hmm... Fabrication?  (Read 6753 times)
Tailgunner

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 07:30:03 AM »

Grab those from the Chuckster, Femme. He lives out there in the big woods by you. We don't want that cheap strobe action.

Good point Neikos   waytogo
NEIKOS
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »

I should be home by 4:30 if that works.  If not let me know and I'll ask Wifezilla if she wouldn't mind greeting you at the door and handing them over - or if she can't determine what they look like letting you in the garage so you can.

Call my cell.  I'm in and out of meetings and don't know next when I'll be online to check here.
Tailgunner

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »

Sabrina wasn't going to head over till around 6pm. And Sabrin, no pressure, if things don't jive for tonight we'll get it done soon enough my friend.

I want to go thru Chuck's garage while he's not there!  Wink
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »

We'll see if the weather cooperates.  Worst case, would it be possible to store my bike over night, and i could pick it up before swap meet on Sat? Smiley

You know if you announce potential scrounging, Chuck 'may' lock the garage from now on. lol

"Why, so serious!?"
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »

I saw wine in there once... mmmm... wine. Woo hoo!!

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

I just found out the pumpkin wine is re-fermenting in the bottle so I'm now making pumpkin champagne!

What is this swap meat you speak of?
Tailgunner

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 12:37:47 PM »

It's auto, hordes of old car parts that fill the Expo Center and even cover Maurice's race track... a guy could probably walk 15 miles in one day to cover it all. It's an anual event.

Worst case, would it be possible to store my bike over night, and i could pick it up before swap meet on Sat? Smiley

Hell yeah you can woman, no problem, I'll even trade ya forks if'n ya want  Smiley
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 12:55:05 PM »

So help me Billy.. ALL parts better be left on my bike.  Shocked HOWever, should you find an Arrows exhaust setup lying around your garage, feel free to throw that on my bike.  Lol  bow down

"Why, so serious!?"
NEIKOS
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »

The Bonerator knows how to core cans my friend  Wink
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »

Hmmm... might be a nice trick till I can get the full exhaust. *evil chin rubbing and glinty eyes*

"Why, so serious!?"
SaltLick
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 03:32:50 PM »

Hmmm... might be a nice trick till I can get the full exhaust. *evil chin rubbing and glinty eyes*

i thought you had termi's? Ifin you got stock exaust hell yeah core em and chop um.   If you got after market dont. my opinion.
SR1K_Femme

TWINS Basil, TWINS!!

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »

Alas they are stock.  Wow do they really look that good?!  Lol 

"Why, so serious!?"
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »

Hey T-gunner,

If you read this, send me a txt or email with your house addy so I can find you on googlemaps.  I haven't been to your house before.

Is this thing happening tonight?  I had a crummy day at work today I might even drink at least 2 whole beers tonight.

Good thing we're not doing this at Mo's cuz he has like 42 motorcycles in his garage . . .  Roll Eyes

JohnnyD
NEIKOS
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »

More importantly he has GIN . . .  Shocked
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 05:11:28 PM »

More importantly he has GIN . . .  Shocked

Not a big fan of gin.  Always thought it was kind of like drinking denatured alkyhol . . .

Hmm.  But gin goes into a lot of mixed drinks.  I must consult my Bartender's Wheel of Mixology.  It's the coolest recipe reference ever.  It's old; it's BI (Before Internet).

Back in a few with some gin recipes . . .
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: