Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No more RMMHA?  (Read 2556 times)
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« on: May 15, 2008, 08:43:25 PM »

So I noticed that NOBODY was using the RMMHA club section on this board, and now it's gone.  It would seem they've all pledged their allegiance to ducatiriderslounge.com.  I just went there, but they now make you register to even look at the threads!  No harm, no foul, just an observation, I guess.
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 05:24:34 AM »

Yep, it's gone.

It has been replaced with the Mile High Monsters.

http://ducatimonsterworldwide.org/index.php?board=23.0

Back in the old days, RMMHA used to encompass Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, as so on.  NM has their own section, you guys have your own section, Utah had their own section on TOB, so we now have ours.

If you're looking for the shenanigans from the old RMMHA, that caused it to be locked, you'll have to visit another site.

If you're looking for the really old RMMHA, where people posted about rides, get togethers, got along with each other, and had a good time, come visit us in MHM.

Smitch

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 07:57:05 AM »

Got it, thanks for the info, and the invite!  Randimus, you aren't the guy with the 996 and the new Evo, are you?
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 09:24:24 AM »

Got it, thanks for the info, and the invite!  Randimus, you aren't the guy with the 996 and the new Evo, are you?

No EVO, but I do have a 996SPS, and a 999S and a 900SS/SP.

NateDog

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Hooray for Denver! I just moved back to CO from Texas and have been looking for a group to ride with. I visited Gov's once and met a lot of the folks that are now hanging out over at ducatiriderslounge.com, but they were a little bit more on the wild side than I was comfortable riding with. Hopefully we can have a respectable board with information about rides, get togethers, etc. without the crazy shenanigans (although I don't mind a good  drink now and then, just not before a ride  Wink).

See you guys on the road!

NateDog

"To educate a man in mind and not morals is to create a menace to society." Theodore Roosevelt

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt
Smitch

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 05:44:56 PM »

No EVO, but I do have a 996SPS, and a 999S and a 900SS/SP.

I wanna be like you when I grow up!  Honestly, someday I will have a 916/996/998 when I get a little "F You" money and I can just have it sit and look pretty in my garage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: