Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 28, 2024, 03:21:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: painting my helmet  (Read 1062 times)
Mac_48

I Ride: a 2005 S2R 800 (sold)

« on: April 06, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »

sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I thought painting would be here.  So when I bought my helmet, I was in a rush cause I was late to my msf class and needed a helmet, so I grabbed the first one that fit reasonably well.  that just so happened to be a CL-15.  I have no complaints with how the helmet fits, but the flames on the sides have been pissing me off more and more so I have decided to paint it flat black.  I know that there are a few good painters on this board and I thought it would be cool if you guys could give me instructions on how to paint it like how to mask it and what to use to sand and paint it.  will I need primer? I want this to be able to hold up well.  I just want it to be flat black.  thanks for the help!

This site is bad for me.....It makes me want to spend thousands of dollars that I do not have XD
herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 06:58:55 PM »

you might want to post in the DIY painting tips thread. its at the top of the tech section

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Mac_48

I Ride: a 2005 S2R 800 (sold)

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »

thanks, I posted it over there

This site is bad for me.....It makes me want to spend thousands of dollars that I do not have XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: