Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lawton Area  (Read 3728 times)
adpeacock
ArmyDucRider

« on: April 12, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »

hey everyone is there any duc riders in the lawton area?  Or are you guys doing a gathering somewhere?  I feel like the only Duc in the pack of Japanese, and Harley bikes.  Thanks for the help.

-2005Monster 620 Dark, Monsterparts Carbon Fiber Beer Tray, Pazzo Levers, Dunlop Qualifiers, CF Front Fairing
"Japanese Bikes are like supermodels; great to look at but full of aftermarket parts."
Hank

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:57:01 PM »

sorry its so dead in hear
I'm not aware of any duc riders in Lawton, but Us OKC guys have ridden down to Mt Scott a few times last year and may do it again sometime this year. 
I'll keep you updated

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Current mods: K&N and removal of the intake silencers,  AFAM 14 tooth front sprocket.  Termignoni high mounts <---Best mod yet!, Evoluzione slave cylinder,
NEW: removed dinky plastic covers and emissions canister for moar n00dity!
"I like my women the way I like my roads; with plenty of curves!"
adpeacock
ArmyDucRider

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 04:44:47 PM »

Hey thanks for the invite that would be awesome.  I saw on your mods you took off your emissions canister how did you do it I am not looking to spend $30 from TPO and I know there are cheaper ways to do it, how did you do yours?  Thanks for the help.  Dp you guys have any riding days up there in OKC, or group get togethers I would love to tag-a-long.  Well I hope to talk to you guys soon.

Adam

-2005Monster 620 Dark, Monsterparts Carbon Fiber Beer Tray, Pazzo Levers, Dunlop Qualifiers, CF Front Fairing
"Japanese Bikes are like supermodels; great to look at but full of aftermarket parts."
Hank

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »

So far everybody that's been riding in OKC had been quiet.  I haven't talked to anybody in a while.
AS for the emissions canister, I just took mine off and capped the vacuum lines from the intake ports, nothing fancy.  Where's the canister mounted on your bike?

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Current mods: K&N and removal of the intake silencers,  AFAM 14 tooth front sprocket.  Termignoni high mounts <---Best mod yet!, Evoluzione slave cylinder,
NEW: removed dinky plastic covers and emissions canister for moar n00dity!
"I like my women the way I like my roads; with plenty of curves!"
Raux
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 01:14:56 AM »

you are about a year late. i was there. yeah know what you mean about being in town of harleys.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: