Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 11:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The SPOTTED thread  (Read 99625 times)
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2008, 05:21:54 PM »

forgot about the 1098R at Morrison Conoco that pulled in as me & Bicks were leaving yesterday morning.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »

forgot about the 1098R at Morrison Conoco that pulled in as me & Bicks were leaving yesterday morning.

He doesn't count.  He had the opportunity to come over and introduce himself.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »

He doesn't count.  He had the opportunity to come over and introduce himself.

quit being snooty.

he waved.

Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »

I know it's the wrong region, but today I saw a Monster loaded in the bed of a beige truck just south of the mixing bowl on I-95 just south of DC.  The reason why I'm posting here is because he had CO plates on both vehicles.  Was it anyone here?

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »

Red w/ White Stripe Monster - Still with happy tag, in the median on I-70, just east of Morrison Rd.

Out of gas?

Would have stopped if I weren't already late.

Hope everything is ok.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
JonnyO

« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »

Black Monster and Black Multi 72 and 93 waiting out the rain.  Silver kawi with them all talking in the parking area.  Couldn't stop  Police  would have scared them I am sure.

Whatever........
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2008, 08:01:44 PM »

Very dark metallic grey/black ST* @ Colfax & Park Ave West around 7PM.

psicorp

« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2008, 06:55:34 AM »

I saw Munch getting pissed on by god on I25 near Colorado exit.

2000 748s
Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2008, 08:15:12 AM »

Must be a Munch imposter!

I only go from Orchard to Lincoln on I-25, my mom won't let me go that far North!
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2008, 08:46:17 AM »

Must be a Munch imposter! impersonator

Everybody wants to be like Munch  Grin

psicorp

« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2008, 08:54:04 AM »

So I wasn't you, huh.  well it was a dude on multi with white leather jacket and got off on Colorado Exit and then right  back onto I25 around 5pm. 

2000 748s
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »

@ 6:30 tonight on Arapahoe, turning south onto 28th -

Funky Orange - similar to Caperix Red - S2R, CF Arrows. 

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

Though not with Monster, I did spot one of the Sconey Boys having dinner with his girl at The Factory of Cheesecake.

Good to see you.  Hopefully again soon, with bike.

bucky

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »

ha ha, ah I think I spotted you guys first!!! Smiley  But no matter, and yes the bike is temporarily down.... needs new rear sprocket and chain:(  Waiting on parts.  Hope to ride with you guys soon again-especially for a trip to Bishops Castle!!!!

Nice seeing you guys and good luck to your brother tomorrow!!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:57:18 AM by bucky » Logged
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2008, 07:46:53 AM »

Black with a checkered flag stripe down the tank with a windscreen going to Target area in Castle Rock last night.  Sounded goooooood!!!  waytogo

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: